Ya basta Ron H y Hoffa!

Republic en Sun Valley, long beach, Anaheim y Gardena no te queremos Ron h. Ya no vas a poder colectar boletas como en las ultimas 3 elecciones. Todos en republic unidos pa sacarte este noviembre vendido.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_6649.PNG

LeadBelly

Banned
I grew up in a neighborhood with a lot of Palestinians, and they taught me all the bad words. I said it so much that, to this day I can still fire it all off verbatim. I have the dialect down to a T. That's as far as I got in retaining any other language. Some would say on here that I'm not very fluent in English.

10 Pt

I grew up in a neighborhood with a lot of Palestinians, and they taught me all the bad words. I said it so much that, to this day I can still fire it all off verbatim. I have the dialect down to a T. That's as far as I got in retaining any other language. Some would say on here that I'm not very fluent in English.
It's hard to be English when you're Irish.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Did you sound like this guy?

Ya estamos hasta la madre de las mentiras de ron h y sus agentes vendidos en la 396.

-que paso con la promesa de un contrato maestro para sanidad? Porque las mas de 30 yardas de sanidad tienen diferentes salarios y beneficios?

-que paso con la pension igual a la de UPS que nos prometio ron h?

-con pension de $1.60 no se puede juvilar uno. Los UPS en la 396 ganan mas de $10 en pension por hora. porque nosotors ganamos $9 menos?

Fuera ron de la 396, ya basta!
?

AZ Retired

allegedly went "Brett Favre" with his cell.
Ya estamos hasta la madre de las mentiras de ron h y sus agentes vendidos en la 396.
Now we are fed up with Ron's lies and his agents (slang?)

-que paso con la promesa de un contrato maestro para sanidad?
what happened to the promise of a conract (master, I think) for health?
Porque las mas de 30 yardas de sanidad tienen diferentes salarios y beneficios?
Because more than 30 (slang?) health contracts contain different benefits

What happened to the pension that was equal to that of ups that you promised us, Ron H?

-con pension de $1.60 no se puede juvilar uno. Los UPS en la 396 ganan mas de $10 en pension por hora. porque nosotors ganamos $9 menos?
With a pension of $1.60 one can't retire. The UPSers in the 396 (local?) earn more than $10 towards pension each hour. Why do we earn $9.00 less?

Out with Ron of the 396, it is enough?

Evil

-que paso con la promesa de un contrato maestro para sanidad? Porque las mas de 30 yardas de sanidad tienen diferentes salarios y beneficios?

Spanish translation into English,

We are fed up with Ron H lies and his sellout agents at Local 396.

-What happened with the promise of a master contract for all sanitation? Why is it that the more than 30 yards in sanitation have different pay and benefits?

-What happened with the pension equal to UPS that Ron H promised us?

-With pensions of $1.60 per hour its impossible for someone to retire. UPSers at 396 make over $10 an hour in pension per hour, why do we make $9 less per hour than UPS?

Finished with Ron at 396, it's enough!

Evil

Ron h es un mentiroso. prometio un solo contrato para la basura en la 396 y mejores pensiones. $1.60 en pension por hora es una porqueria. fuera ron h en noviembre. viva teamsters united 396 slate.

Spanish Translation to English,

Ron H is a liar. He promised one contract for all of sanitation at 396 and better pensions. $1.60 in pension per hour is trash. Done with Ron H in November. Long live Teamsters United 396 slate.