#YangGang2020

newfie

I don’t get why I crack a joke about being gay and the whole thread has to be derailed with gay debates.

This guy jokes about his heterosexual attraction and the thread didn’t turn into a 10 page debate spanning 2 weeks.

The second I make an offhand comment in jest it’s got to be the end of the thread.

You da man

floridays

Andrew Yang promises mass pardon to those imprisoned for nonviolent marijuana offenses

"I would legalize marijuana and then I would pardon everyone who's in jail for a nonviolent drug-related offense," Yang said at the National Action Network conference in New York City in April. "I would pardon them on April 20, 2021 and I would high-five them on the way out of jail."
One problem, the clown is, as you for offering this, an illiterate of the US Constitution.

The President has no Constitutional authority of pardon for state offenses.

Carry on smart guy.

Your guy is still a loser, I'll add a legal illiterate that should run stuff through his legal team first.

He doesn't care, he knows you stiffs are uneducated as well and will buy a lie.

Carry on for the second time.

Last edited:

It will be fine

vantexan

One problem, the clown is, as you for offering this, an illiterate of the US Constitution.

The President has no Constitutional authority of pardon for state offenses.

Carry on smart guy.

Your guy is still a loser, I'll add a legal illiterate that should run stuff through his legal team first.

He doesn't care, he knows you stiffs are uneducated as well and will buy a lie.

Carry on for the second time.
Got to give Yang credit. He's discussing problems no one else is and he's being respectful of Republicans. Has only recently openly criticised his fellow candidates.

floridays

Got to give Yang credit. He's discussing problems no one else is and he's being respectful of Republicans. Has only recently openly criticised his fellow candidates.
Ok, that is what defines you and me,
no quarter on my part, I think I see the big picture.
Proceed.

vantexan

Ok, that is what defines you and me,
no quarter on my part, I think I see the big picture.
Proceed.
No, you don't sometimes. If corporations automate away tens of millions of jobs we will have a desperate underclass that will do what they have to to survive. Corporations tend to act in their best interests first, and profit is their main interest. If none of this happens, great, continue on as always, let people earn their living. But I doubt the robots being developed in universities and labs, the AI being developed, is all for show. And wouldn't shock me if a virus that eliminates a third of the population eventually sweeps through. Problem solved.

rickyb

yang said very little about assange getting arrested illegally.

bernie said nothing last i heard; hes bought off.

tulsi is the chosen one. gravel is the chosen one. thats it.

It will be fine

Why would you make people unjustly imprisoned wait until you gain style points to release them on an unofficial holiday?
For the lulz.
That and it’s probably going to take some time to review all the pardons and be sure they’re not releasing violent criminals.