#YangGang2020

El Correcto

god is dead
I like Yang, I think he has some good ideas. Just all poorly executed and he’ll never win the democrat nomination. The party is too radical for a genuine liberal who wants too look out for Americans.

I like universal income, I don’t like stacking universal income on top of our already bankrupt social safety net. I also don’t like paying higher taxes and expanding government. He is going in all the wrong ways.

If I do lose my job, I don’t want to enter a crippled economy with high taxes and stagnated growth.

He is also pandering too hard on the drug war without fully addressing it. I want across the board legalization.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not impressed by “hurrdurr ima wait till 4/20 to release the handful of drug smuggler that pleaded down to possession charges and ended up in prison and high five them on the way out” bruh I don’t give a :censored2:. You’re not making any arguments to the American people I can relate to. Just pandering to misinformed idiots.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I like Yang, I think he has some good ideas. Just all poorly executed and he’ll never win the democrat nomination. The party is too radical for a genuine liberal who wants too look out for Americans.

I like universal income, I don’t like stacking universal income on top of our already bankrupt social safety net. I also don’t like paying higher taxes and expanding government. He is going in all the wrong ways.

If I do lose my job, I don’t want to enter a crippled economy with high taxes and stagnated growth.

He is also pandering too hard on the drug war without fully addressing it. I want across the board legalization.
I used to feel the same way.
When you leave neverland you'll realize you can't get a candidate that you agree with 100% on everything.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m not impressed by “hurrdurr ima wait till 4/20 to release the handful of drug smuggler that pleaded down to possession charges and ended up in prison and high five them on the way out” bruh I don’t give a :censored2:. You’re not making any arguments to the American people I can relate to. Just pandering to misinformed idiots.
How the friend do you think you can win the presidency without pandering to misinformed idiots, they're like 90 percent of the electorate, minimum.

El Correcto

god is dead
How the friend do you think you can win the presidency without pandering to misinformed idiots, they're like 90 percent of the electorate, minimum.
That’s while I’ll continue my retirement plan friend. Hopefully Kanye wins one of these years and I make a cool 500,000 and bounce to become a Somalian warlord.

vantexan

That's the sound of the Dems
Shirkin' on the Yang Gang-a-lang
(Don't you know)
Shirkin' on the Yang Gang.

(All day long they're goin')
Give me Dollars
I'm shirkin' so hard
A thousand Dollars
On my gov't card....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Shirkin' on the Yang Gang-a-lang
(Don't you know)
Shirkin' on the Yang Gang.

(All day long they're goin')
Give me Dollars
I'm shirkin' so hard
A thousand Dollars
On my gov't card....
Well, Republicans lie to their voters about cutting these handout programs time after time.

Might as well vote for someone who evens things out. If my tax dollars are going to be handed out, I want to be the one getting them.