yay

drewed

Shankman
Congrats to both of you, pck handler remember respect your employeess dont bark orders and theyll do amazing things for you

S

speeddemon

When are they going to make you full time? Time to start acruing pension years.

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
When are they going to make you full time? Time to start acruing pension years.

soon hopefully. i am number 5 in line for starting off as a new driver in the building that i want to go to. number 14 if i stay in the building i'm in now. this part-time preload stuff is killing me!

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
forty6and2 How long have you been working for UPS? I cannot wait to be able to get more with UPS. Working two jobs is killing me. I looked at the list yesterday. Its going to be a long time till i see browns.

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
forty6and2 How long have you been working for UPS? I cannot wait to be able to get more with UPS. Working two jobs is killing me. I looked at the list yesterday. Its going to be a long time till i see browns.

whatpcm-
i got lucky. i've been working at ups for 3 years this coming july. i went through my 5 day ups driving school within 8 months of my career at ups. only reason was because ups created more feeder positions and started using rail alot less than they did when i got hired. by them creating all those feeder positions, a bunch of package car vacancies opened up.

hang in there, things will get better eventually. just have fun with what you are doing right now and be patient.