Years ago

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I had Sister Adrian Francis a real sweet heart in first unlike Sister Bernard in 7th who whooped me on a regular basis . She slapped me silly in the lunch room and then proceeded to beat my buddy Bill because I was a bad influence on him.
The nuns were savages. They beat the love of god into you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I had an algebra teacher that had a big college ring, 10 penny weight he said, he would turn it around so that stone was in the palm. He would sneak up and whack you in the head with his palm. That :censored2:er rang your bell. Mr. Souza, 8th grade, big guy too. We we’re all delinquents so….

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I had an algebra teacher that had a big college ring, 10 penny weight he said, he would turn it around so that stone was in the palm. He would sneak up and whack you in the head with his palm. That :censored2:er rang your bell. Mr. Souza, 8th grade, big guy too. We we’re all delinquents so….
I had that guy I still have the imprint of Seton Hall on my breast bone !

oldngray

nowhere special
giphy.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
It amazes that people still belong to the Catholic church after all the bad news they have been associated with. Why would you stick with a group that is over run with pedophiles?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You are such a disappointing pair. I prayed so hard for you. It saddens and hurts me that the two young men whom I raised to believe in the Ten Commandments have returned to me as two thieves, with filthy mouths and bad attitudes.

Get out, and don't come back until you've redeemed yourselves.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Watching the Blues Brothers and Jaws back to back with a twelve pack while she shops with her sister all day ,,, it's a little piece of Heaven