Yes

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I like it also because I can send a personal message. I probably give out the most rep besides a few others. It is probably 99% positive. A lot of newbies get pounded with pos rep by me but with this contract there has been an influx of very negative new posters who are also personally attacking me on here. When I was younger and stupider I used to dot guys in the eye if they did this to my face. On this forum that's not a reality and as I get older and have learned to deal with my issues it isn't possible anymore. But just the same it gets to the point where enough is enough. I battle for my teamsters everyday and I'd say 65% don't appreciate it. Just like where I'm at its probably the same on this forum. Whatever. I hope once this ya is ratified and the dust settles we can go back to the way it was. I appreciate and need this forum. I thank the moderators and Cheryl for what they do. God bless.

I have to agree with this. I don't like this contract, but 407 is still my brother. We can disagree on the merits but the personal attacks (on any Teamsters for speaking out for or against the contract) are really out of bounds.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoax, you are wrong. Last week both stink and 407 started different YES threads.

No, I am right.
Click on Forums
Click on UPS Union Issues
Count the number of titles that have Vote NO or Vote YES in the title.
It should be close to my results.
This varies over time as people reply to threads and move them up in the hierarchy and ones at the bottom move out of the top 125.
It's a 5 minute exercise.

And stink brings up a good point, the Mods must have combined a dozen threads that said Vote NO.
I think we still are and may have combined a couple Vote Yes ( there were not many of these).

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
No, I am right.
Click on Forums
This varies over time as people reply to threads and move them up in the hierarchy and ones at the bottom move out of the top 125.

And stink brings up a good point, the Mods must have combined a dozen threads that said Vote NO.
I think we still are and may have combined a couple Vote Yes ( there were not many of these).

So 407 and stink each started a thread last week on vote yes and 407 started one today about vote yes so that makes 3 threads so you are wrong on that.
And why should there be more threads on vote no. I think the vote no people out number the vote yes people 85-15 according to the polls.

stink219

No, I am right.
Click on Forums

So 407 and stink each started a thread last week on vote yes and 407 started one today about vote yes so that makes 3 threads so you are wrong on that.
And why should there be more threads on vote no. I think the vote no people out number the vote yes people 85-15 according to the polls.
Clueless. Your argument makes no sense.

Are you part of a society called Mensa???????????

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Click on Forums

I explained it once ... go do what I said and quit making a fool of yourself.
​It's really easy to do.

I'll give you a hint the 125th post as of the time of this post is 5/22/2013

hm....go back to sleep?....why?...do you not like it that WE ARE AWAKE....that were paying attention...and that we are calling ya'lls B$?....hm......
GEE I WONDER.... Jaker im with ya.....VOTE NO ON THIS CRAP CONTRACT!!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
hm....go back to sleep?....why?...do you not like it that WE ARE AWAKE....that were paying attention...and that we are calling ya'lls B$?....hm......
GEE I WONDER.... Jaker im with ya.....VOTE NO ON THIS CRAP CONTRACT!!!
No on crap! No on crap! No on crap! I'm chanting that before start time tomorrow !

A

anonymous6

the beginning of the end started when Hoffa framed Carey out of the IBT leadership. if this passes ( and it will ) it will be another sad chapter in the slow downward trend of the Teamsters.

realbrown1

You mean there is something that Stink doesn't know? OMG. Well let us see if Stink has figured out GOOGLE and can find out why Carey resigned.
I am rooting for you Stink. You can do it.

steeltoe

So you support a contract that offers part-timers a less than equal Health Insurance plan than they currently receive? How does that make any sense? Our company is profiting, why would you support any contract that offers less than what is currently offered? The only aspect of this contract that offers more than is currently offered is the hourly rate. Though the hourly rate is higher, the other aspects of the contract make the total less than what we currently have.
Honestly, why would you support a contract with less than we currently have if our company is making profits? I am man enough to admit that I would not hesitate to keep the status quo if the company was not in the black financially.

realbrown1

So you support a contract that offers part-timers a less than equal Health Insurance plan than they currently receive? How does that make any sense? Our company is profiting, why would you support any contract that offers less than what is currently offered? The only aspect of this contract that offers more than is currently offered is the hourly rate. Though the hourly rate is higher, the other aspects of the contract make the total less than what we currently have.
Honestly, why would you support a contract with less than we currently have if our company is making profits? I am man enough to admit that I would not hesitate to keep the status quo if the company was not in the black financially.
They support it because their health care plan is staying the same. These OG Cheerleaders are nothing more than ME-first type of people. I got mine---screw the rest of you Hoffa lovers.