Yet Another Democrat Mayor to Face Grand Jury

JJinVA

This just keeps on going. I think this must be the 200th POC politician to get caught cheating the system (imagine that) but this one also has ties to the Clintons so that's how you know she's "innocent"...

fishtm2001

Isn’t T rumpp campaigning as the law and order president?

How much effort has he expended thus far in negating the rule of law?

The big package

Not surprising at all !!! One of many reasons I left the Democratic party . The more you look into that party the more corrupt they are , goes all the way back to the civil war!!!

JJinVA

Not surprising at all !!! One of many reasons I left the Democratic party . The more you look into that party the more corrupt they are , goes all the way back to the civil war!!!

Me too. I may still be a registered Democrat with the DMV. I never re-registered but Ive vote Republican since Obama. I voted for other Republicans before too but that was before I had done any real research. Many of them are just as corrupt. Rinos

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This just keeps on going. I think this must be the 200th POC politician to get caught cheating the system (imagine that) but this one also has ties to the Clintons so that's how you know she's "innocent"...

Pretty much the case in my county and I imagine the case in most local governments.

JJinVA

Looks like the democrap mayor in Minnesota is just as worthless as all the other democrap mayors and invited himself to jail... what an absolute idiot. Wish they would have tasered him in the throat

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Looks like the democrap mayor of Minnesota is just as worthless as all the other democrap mayors and invited himself to jail... what an absolute idiot. Wish they would have tasered him in the throat

He is not the Mayor of Mn. He is the Mayor of a small town (pop. 2122) who will soon be NOT the mayor of Nisswa, Mn.

MAKAVELI

Me too. I may still be a registered Democrat with the DMV. I never re-registered but Ive vote Republican since Obama. I voted for other Republicans before too but that was before I had done any real research. Many of them are just as corrupt. Rinos
Cough.. bull sh at....

MAKAVELI

Looks like the democrap mayor in Minnesota is just as worthless as all the other democrap mayors and invited himself to jail... what an absolute idiot. Wish they would have tasered him in the throat

He's white , no taser or gun shot. Yawn....