You Are Only As Good As Your Last Shift

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
First, I take complete and full responsibility for my numbers today.

I averaged well under 1000/hour today. Normally well over that.

I will not blame it on the drunk sadist loader that has an obvious anger-management problem. The one who put all of the over-weights & irregulars ON TOP of the load, which not only bashed my skull every three seconds, but crushed everything underneath, forcing me to re-tape NO LESS THAN 20% of the load, (8 rolls of tape) and report every liquid package as a leaker.

H

hseofpayne

I said I refuse to BELIEVE it :wink2:

:surprised: Did I just type that?

OK...before anyone smites me...IM KIDDING!

Me too, although it has always seemed to me that the ones who sucked the most always got promoted! I think they call it "The Peter Principle". No kiddin, really, look it up!

bellesotico

BOXstar
Me too, although it has always seemed to me that the ones who sucked the most always got promoted! I think they call it "The Peter Principle". No kiddin, really, look it up!

Terrible..lol..

I'm thinkin that just isn't my style :happy2: I prefer to get places on my own two feet.

Not on my knees.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The peter principle holds that in a hierarchy members are promoted so long as they work competently. Sooner or later they are promoted to a position at which they are no longer competent (their "level of incompetence"), and there they remain. Peter's Corollary states that "in time, every post tends to be occupied by an employee who is incompetent to carry out his duties" and adds that "work is accomplished by those employees who have not yet reached their level of incompetence".

H

hseofpayne

The Peter Principle is the principle that "In a Hierarchy Every Employee Tends to Rise to His Level of Incompetence." While formulated by Dr. Laurence J. Peter and Raymond Hull in a humorous book which also introduced the "salutary science of Hierarchiology" "inadvertently founded" by Peter, their 1968 The Peter Principle, the principle has real validity.
The principle holds that in a hierarchy members are promoted so long as they work competently. Sooner or later they are promoted to a position at which they are no longer competent (their "level of incompetence"), and there they remain. Peter's Corollary states that "in time, every post tends to be occupied by an employee who is incompetent to carry out his duties" and adds that "work is accomplished by those employees who have not yet reached their level of incompetence".

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey, we have an Echo Canyon here!!!!!!!!!

No, seriously we have an Echo Canyon here!!!!!!!!

Really we do. Here in AZ.

old levi's

blank space
It's early in the morning and with my eyes half-open I misread the title of this thread. You Are Only As Good As Your Last Shift I thought this was the beginning of a Ron White routine and you were going to tell us that now your pants fit better. Need some coffee.