You do have to feel a bit sorry for Mick Mulvaney

bbsam

Staff member
I looked.
Vantexan disavowed white supremacists and antifa. You then defended antifa by comparing them to a slave rebellion.

It's all here on BC, go back and look if you want.
No. I asked a question. If you disavow both, of you say violence is never ok, that’s problematic. All violence is not morally equivalent.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No. I asked a question. If you disavow both, of you say violence is never ok, that’s problematic. All violence is not morally equivalent.
Never said anything about violence never being ok. You are the one who mentioned that.....

Right after you compared antifa violence to a slave rebellion.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And thus the question. Do slaves have the moral right to violent rebellion? Do Southerners have the right to violent secession?
Everybody has the right to do whatever they want to.
There may be repercussions to those actions.
Moral is an extremely subjective term so I say yes to both of your questions.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I looked.
Vantexan disavowed white supremacists and antifa. You then defended antifa by comparing them to a slave rebellion.

It's all here on BC, go back and look if you want.
He’s just like Schifface ... he knows there is something wrong somewhere, he has to keep searching until he finds it.

Last edited:

vantexan

And thus the question. Do slaves have the moral right to violent rebellion? Do Southerners have the right to violent secession?
Do those questions apply today? Does Antifa or Black Lives Matter or the Klan or the government or anyone have the right to commit violence because someone looks or thinks differently than they do?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
you're equating the lawlessness of Antifa to Nat Turner?

So the tax paying law abiding couple attending a trump rally wearing their red maga hat deserve to be attacked and spit on by Antifa?

really?
In Mak Central’s eyes, that is correct, all the while deluding himself that his view is morally superior.
Unfortunately, his viewpoint is based on conditions 150 years ago ... completely out of touch with modernity.