You drivers are weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

specter208

105nsk9.jpg

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
You drivers complaint about lifting over 100-150. Man Up! That ain’t nothing. I can do it be myself in the unload easily. Grow a pair. Here’s a tip.. do more deadlifts.
Here's a tip...do that for 30+ years, then get back on here with a status update.

Lifting a 150lb. in the unload, ooooh, I'm impressed. What, you handle it for 5 seconds to move it 3 feet? Try lugging that same irregular sized 150lb. up 3 flights of stairs. And then back down again when the call tag shows up.

One day, if they let you out of the confines of the building that is set up specifically for your ability to handle such packages, you'll see out in the wild things aren't quite as easy.

I lift weights daily. There’s ton of package drivers here that are skinny af. If they could do it, I definitely can. There’s tons of irregs in most of the trailers..you don’t see complaining

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
I lift weights daily. There’s ton of package drivers here that are skinny af. If they could do it, I definitely can. There’s tons of irregs in most of the trailers..you don’t see complaining
loading and unloading trailers/pc is a total different ballgame from working around irregs in a pc all day your inexperience keeps showing

There are skinny and lean drivers that I wouldn't :censored2: with and I'm the guy they get when we get freight and bulk trampolines drive trains and boat propellers. Never underestimate size for strength at UPS. I hope a small guy kicks your ass for being such a pusillanimous

El Correcto

god is dead
You drivers complaint about lifting over 100-150. Man Up! That ain’t nothing. I can do it be myself in the unload easily. Grow a pair. Here’s a tip.. do more deadlifts.
It’s not that I can’t lift an irreg, it’s just I don’t have any obligation to lift that irreg. That’s not my job, I don’t do that.

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
Oh look guys, he sounds like he’s one of those kids who thinks he’s the best preloader In ups’s Existence.
:censored2: off

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
From the bottom of my heart, I dedicate this to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.