You guys have these new trucks in your hub yet?

542thruNthru

OZ is going to fix all that.

They said so....
ZomboMeme 31032021113324.jpg

Lol :)

542thruNthru

They do seem like they are promising more than is realistic. Is that list not all things the union should be working on though?
Working on it yes. Telling people that it's going to happen is a whole other thing.

Can't tell you how many 22.4s are voting for OZ/OZ delegate slates solely because they were told they won't be 22.4s anymore if they do. Most don't even realize they still have to negotiate it into the contract that's not till 2023.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Working on it yes. Telling people that it's going to happen is a whole other thing.

Can't tell you how many 22.4s are voting for OZ/OZ delegate slates solely because they were told they won't be 22.4s anymore if they do. Most don't even realize they still have to negotiate it into the contract that's not till 2023.
No 22.4 isn’t going to happen without a long strike. I mean it was the unions proposal.

It would very hard to even get 22.4 defined as needing to work 2 jobs to be combo.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
No 22.4 isn’t going to happen without a long strike. I mean it was the unions proposal.

It would very hard to even get 22.4 defined as needing to work 2 jobs to be combo.
Just pay them for the job they are doing. If they work inside pay them 22.3. If they deliver ground pay them rpcd. This 2 tier pay is crap

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just pay them for the job they are doing. If they work inside pay them 22.3. If they deliver ground pay them rpcd. This 2 tier pay is crap
Yeah. Personally I’d rather see something like if they work 5+ hours as a driver they get full scale for all hours worked

Zowert

Too much window time for me. I'd rather walk around watching movie, shows and baseball. Listening to music, books and pod casts or surfing the internet and playing on browncafe all day while I drop packages at doors. Oh and enjoy the view at many pools. :)
130 stops 190-210 packages.
Damn that’s nice. I’m always at 170-200 stops with 300 pieces. I’m in a very condensed area tho. A lot of streets on my route will have 20+ stops.

542thruNthru

Damn that’s nice. I’m always at 170-200 stops with 300 pieces. I’m in a very condensed area tho. A lot of streets on my route will have 20+ stops.
A lot of resi routes here just like that. Makes me smile when the high seniority guys are happy they got their 180-200 stop all resi route with 300+ pieces.

Yet I see them every morning worried about leaving on time because they have to get their air off on time. Me I just drive to the office and drop whatever I can't get done by 1030 then sort my route out and start walking. Rarely break a sweat. ;)

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
A lot of resi routes here just like that. Makes me smile when the high seniority guys are happy they got their 180-200 stop all resi route with 300+ pieces.

Yet I see them every morning worried about leaving on time because they have to get their air off on time. Me I just drive to the office and drop whatever I can't get done by 1030 then sort my route out and start walking. Rarely break a sweat. ;)
If I start sweating and it’s not July I get mad at myself