You know when

packageguy

If you continue to screw up and cause yourself to get a verbal, what does that have to do with peak?

Every year at this time, managers and supervisors act and treat us better.... andwe are convinced it's peak season. As far as guys being brought into the office it's all minor stuff, but before this week it was a warning letter.. I was shocked when I was in the office representing him and the manager said okay don't let it happen again.. I had gotten him off many times before, but it was special the manager said it's peak......

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
You know when peak is here, When drivers brought into office and leaving
with a verbal ...... are there any other buildings out there, going through the same.

boo freakin hoo,,, the same crap that get the verbals gets it year round.....we make 30 plus a hr.... you seem to want to cause problems, misery loves company doesn't it

menotyou

bella amicizia
Had a "Preload Union Meeting", as we use to call it, yesterday. (Really, it's just an excuse to go and have a few) The ones that are casuals were laughing there butts off about how many red cars were on the dispatch as they left the building. I don't miss that.

packageguy

boo freakin hoo,,, the same crap that get the verbals gets it year round.....we make 30 plus a hr.... you seem to want to cause problems, misery loves company doesn't it

We are all hear for a chat saying what's going on in different centers, I read some of your posts talk about causing problems read what you type,

I th
ink I figured you out, Your one of those days who cut deals, Everything goes your way. One day day when the smile* hits the fan... there not your friend... Keep drinking the kool-aid You will piss brown soon..... Just saying.

westin

Shoot, like 15 years ago, I went through a 2 yr period where punch out was consistently between 8pm and 2 am no matter what month it was. I punched out at 2am in june like 3 days in a row as I recall. The good ole days!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
We are all hear for a chat saying what's going on in different centers, I read some of your posts talk about causing problems read what you type,

I th
ink I figured you out, Your one of those days who cut deals, Everything goes your way. One day day when the smile* hits the fan... there not your friend... Keep drinking the kool-aid You will piss brown soon..... Just saying.
Yup.. allmost 28 yrs in,,, talk to me about your poor me mentality when you hit 28 yrs

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Shoot, like 15 years ago, I went through a 2 yr period where punch out was consistently between 8pm and 2 am no matter what month it was. I punched out at 2am in june like 3 days in a row as I recall. The good ole days!

I call BS. The DOT has rules. Unless you started at 5PM.

tre305

I always heard of stories of drivers being out past midnight in peaks past down here. I could only imagine.....makes the hype of 75-80k a year even more believable

tre305

I do hope we have another peak like my first one 4 years ago. Starting at 11:30 on a Sunday night straight to 9am Monday

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I always heard of stories of drivers being out past midnight in peaks past down here. I could only imagine.....makes the hype of 75-80k a year even more believable

Hype? I'll be between 80-85k and that's taking a decent number of days off and quite a few 8 hour requests.

tre305

Hype? I'll be between 80-85k and that's taking a decent number of days off and quite a few 8 hour requests.

If it wasn't for school I would have taken that route.

Random question though maybe someone whose worked inside can answer for me. I'm a clerk. At least 5 hrs a day. Does an insider ever too off pay wise like a driver? If so where does it stop? I know a couple of inside 25 and 30 years employees who I would guess are making close to if not more than driver top rate.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If it wasn't for school I would have taken that route.

Random question though maybe someone whose worked inside can answer for me. I'm a clerk. At least 5 hrs a day. Does an insider ever too off pay wise like a driver? If so where does it stop? I know a couple of inside 25 and 30 years employees who I would guess are making close to if not more than driver top rate.

It all depends upon what contract you were hired under but, yes, there are PT insiders making close to driver top rate.