You think that was an NDA?

Whereistheunion

This company is notorious for not warning drivers about inclement weather and foreseeable dangers while out on road. Such as tornado headed your way or 9 inch flashflood in your immediate area or like the picture two of America's tallest buildings are on the verge of collapse. We need a system in place for when this stuff happens.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This company is notorious for not warning drivers about inclement weather and foreseeable dangers while out on road. Such as tornado headed your way or 9 inch flashflood in your immediate area or like the picture two of America's tallest buildings are on the verge of collapse. We need a system in place for when this stuff happens.
I’ve been in snow storms where the roads were treacherous and impassable in areas I’d call the center and tell them and all they’d say is call back later! I would drop anchor at the nearest Dunkin Donuts and watch the snowflakes. I’m not getting in an accident for these idiots.

ManInBrown

I’ve been in snow storms where the roads were treacherous and impassable in areas I’d call the center and tell them and all they’d say is call back later! I would drop anchor at the nearest Dunkin Donuts and watch the snowflakes. I’m not getting in an accident for these idiots.
Yup. The magic words at UPS and they can’t do a damn thing. “I don’t feel safe” and in feeders the magic words are “I’m too fatigued”

BrownFury

Some guy on the reddit forum says he knew him. The photo is real.:

"I know him and he works in my old center in manhattan south building before I transferred up north. His name is Luna. He was an air driver back then and now he's a 0300 driver. Cool dude he never talks about it being famous and all in a photo or even cares honestly he was just doing his job. They called in all the drivers that had dispatched early right after the second plane hit. A Lot of drivers in that center always end up being in media news outlets or magazines since its in soho area."

what a photo