Young Bucks

E

ezralive

This is a term used amongst UPS operations managers to recruit the talent needed to improve the performance of a particular center. WE developed a personnel profile that proved highly effective in achieving sustained performnace results in every center we deployed into.

Official corporate policy forbids the use of this vocabulary in mixed company so discretion is advised. The winners understand the word when used in the proper context - always surround yourself with winners.....

M

moreluck

You are so full of $&*^ !! At division mgr. level, my guy thinks you are speaking a foreign language and never heard any of your rhetoric in 28 yrs. at UPS.

Just our humble opinion.

E

ezralive

Moreluck,

With all due respect sir, professionals respect professionals and I don't recall being disrespectful to you.

As far as methods, tactics etc... Some are "old school" and taught on the job by senior personnel. The truth is that junior level managers are taught only a fraction of what i learned.

As for the techniques employed in your particular division, UPS is a very large organization where some divisional teams are allowed a degree of autonomy in how they manage their own plantation.

M

moreluck

Ok Ezra....it's not sir, it's ma'am ! A plantation is where you grow peanuts or where Gone With The Wind was filmed, not a worldwide delivery,logistics and financial company.

You were disrespectful to robo calling him a "UPS burnout". You started it...."little guy"

C

crappie

lol this ez dude is great I am lauging my ass off.some of this sounds like the truth that is the crazy part.

E

ezralive

Moreluck,

One technique I used while starting out in the mid 1980's as a preload supervisor was to joke with my preloaders as being "my ******." i would always follow it up by admitting that i too was "just naother ***** on the UPS plantation."

Of course, I would only say this around preloaders who were cool people and good at their jobs. Today, I doubt a preload supervisor could get away with that stuff.

A sense of humor is very important at UPS...

C

crappie

more luck this kind of stuff does happen calling each other names and such .happens all the time where have you been.

M

moreluck

I have been treating all people with respect....that's where I've been. If you are around this kind of stuff, then you should speak up to stop it......otherwise crappie, you are just like ezra.

E

ezralive

Moreluck,

You think you is a "*****" on the UPS plantation, but you still a *****.

I was a ***** too, but a smart ***** is better than a "special *****" anyday on that UPS plantation.

Investment portfolio is doing great and the beer is cold.......

lol

T

trickpony1

ezra,
Why don't you go to another board to spew your racist, bigoted, stereotypic crap.
We aren't interested.

E

ezralive

Trickpony,

I'm a proud ***** who worked many years on the UPS plantation. How could I be a racist, bigoted, whatever if I'm a proud ***** ?

It's the "special ******" who should get off this board with their bootlicking lies about reality on the UPS plantation. I got no problem with a humble and honest :censored2: on the plantation because i love those types.

"YE shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

M

moreluck

your name is an anagram for "raze evil" which is what you are trying to do here.

E egotist
Z zero
R racist
A ass
L liar
I insane
V vile
E evil

Be Gone Satan!

E

ezralive

Moreluck,

You obviously lack a sense of humor - how sad. Life at UPS can be quite difficult at times for even the best employees.

I suggest psychotherapy and 10CC of valium. You'll feel better, but these unresloved issues of anger must be resolved without medication.

E

ezralive

Moreluck,

I don't dispense anythiny except the truth mixed with some humor. My experiences with UPS have convinced me that mental and emotional problems are epidemic on that plantation. i wish to help people - that's all.

O

ok2bclever

Well you were entertaining for a while, even if it was mostly BS mixed with many unfortunate truths, but you crossed the line into "beyond ignorant" with the racial crap ez.

W

wornoutupser

Ezra,

It is 10 MILLIGRAMS of valium...10 CC is a lethal dose................................

G

gadistrict

I bet ezra doesn't have a million dollars. Infact, I doubt that he was ever a manager at all. If anything, he probably is/was some idiotic part-timer, whether it be hourly or mgmt. I've shown ezra's comments to a couple division and district mgrs and we all got a good kick out of it. You're an idiot ezra. Why don't you go over to FedEx's board and pretend to be Mike Eskew and give your wonderful advice over there...assuming you don't already. Talk is cheap, and quite frankly...you are too.

P

plisken

Ezra:
"Official corporate policy forbids the use of this vocabulary in mixed company so discretion is advised. The winners understand the word when used in the proper context - always surround yourself with winners....."

Can you please "deploy" some of these "winners" into my hub. We're hurtin'