Your flowers are late, across the Midwest.

watdaflock?

https://www.accuweather.com/en/wint...ir-blizzard-like-conditions-in-midwest/678128

SnowMapNE3-3.jpeg

Hope this helps.

watdaflock?

"Near impossible" travel conditions were reported across parts of North Dakota Wednesday morning, according to the National Weather Service as blizzard conditions produced near zero visibility and shut down a stretch of Interstate 29 from Fargo to the Canadian border.

The North Dakota Highway Patrol said plows were unable to clear the roads due to the limited visibility. In some cases, vehicles lost sight of the road and had driven into a ditch along I-29.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-12-at-9.26.32-AM.png

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
ah, no wonder why we're kinda light for this week...usually get slammed with perishables and flowers by now.

title misleading when i saw the map of the north east as well

white gold for UPS and FXE; bend ova for FXG

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
local grocery stores sell them at comparable prices... no worries; we're all going to be out there on Saturday to be delivering late flowers/chocolates/ sex toys/ lingere/ etc...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"Near impossible" travel conditions were reported across parts of North Dakota Wednesday morning, according to the National Weather Service as blizzard conditions produced near zero visibility and shut down a stretch of Interstate 29 from Fargo to the Canadian border.

The North Dakota Highway Patrol said plows were unable to clear the roads due to the limited visibility. In some cases, vehicles lost sight of the road and had driven into a ditch along I-29.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-12-at-9.26.32-AM.png
The road is clear! Get moving!