Your Hero

vantexan

Legality doesn’t define morality. I guess you think it’s fine to steal from the easily confused and elderly. I have different standards.
It's just y'all have a habit of twisting things to make Trump look as bad as possible. So if he's done nothing illegal that's good enough for me. He paid off sluts to go away. What he was doing with them was highly immoral but not illegal. I don't like the immoral stuff but you really need to find something illegal to go after.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
That’s a creative leap based on your team belief. Trump stole from his donors. What does it matter what Kamala did and how am I culpable in it?
You love pointing out how bad trump is but you fail to see your side is just as bad.

It isnt a creative leap. It's a fact. Kamala promoted a organization that bailed out criminals on her twitter. It isnt political. It isnt debatable. Deal with it.

It will be fine

You love pointing out how bad trump is but you fail to see your side is just as bad.

It isnt a creative leap. It's a fact. Kamala promoted a organization that bailed out criminals on her twitter. It isnt political. It isnt debatable. Deal with it.
I get it, the only way to defend your support of Trump is through whataboutism. It’s pathetic, but I get it.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@It will be fine

I believe Donald Trump unnecessarily gathered 3 million pissed off people at the capitol and created a terrible situation that was arguably a riot or insurrection.

I also believe joe biden is corrupt, his son is a pedophile, and kamala Harris promoted an organization that bailed out criminals.

😲😲😲😱😱😱😱😱

Sorry didnt mean to break your world there . I'll give you a few minutes to recover.

It will be fine

@It will be fine

I believe Donald Trump unnecessarily gathered 3 million pissed off people at the capitol and created a terrible situation that was arguably a riot or insurrection.

I also believe joe biden is corrupt, his son is a pedophile, and kamala Harris promoted an organization that bailed out criminals.

😲😲😲😱😱😱😱😱

Sorry didnt mean to break your world there . I'll give you a few minutes to recover.
Yes I understand you can only respond to criticism of Trump with an attack on random democrats. It’s not earth shattering, it’s what I expect from the Trump party loyalists.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Yes I understand you can only respond to criticism of Trump with an attack on random democrats. It’s not earth shattering, it’s what I expect from the Trump party loyalists.
Man you are really just bat:censored2: nuts I am not voting for trump if he runs again he handled everything terribly. I agree trump is bad. What is your problem?