Your Hero

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow you’re telling me the American people donated lots of money to Trump? How did Trump’s small donations match up with Biden?

It’s almost like corporate America didn’t like someone punching China.

It will be fine

Wow you’re telling me the American people donated lots of money to Trump? How did Trump’s small donations match up with Biden?

It’s almost like corporate America didn’t like someone punching China.
1219345F-D86E-4A86-BFEF-DA7BF6941CE5.png

We all know it’s stupid old people that are the donor base of the GOP. These are the boxes they had to uncheck to stop the recurring donations. You guys just love stealing from grandmas.

It will be fine

More red team bad but blue team good.

Kamala Harris promoted a charity that bailed out criminals. You're just as stupid as the people who gave trump money. (Which I did) :)
That’s a creative leap based on your team belief. Trump stole from his donors. What does it matter what Kamala did and how am I culpable in it?

It will be fine

On what basis do you say Trump stole from his donors? He's under the same campaign finance rules as everyone else.
His campaign had to refund hundreds of thousands dollars daily to people that didn’t intend to set up recurring donations. He used a deceptive tactic to set them up in the first place. I’m sure you’re ok with con men stealing from the elderly but some of us find that unpalatable.

vantexan

His campaign had to refund hundreds of thousands dollars daily to people that didn’t intend to set up recurring donations. He used a deceptive tactic to set them up in the first place. I’m sure you’re ok with con men stealing from the elderly but some of us find that unpalatable.
Was the money returned or not? If it was what's the issue?