Your $$$$$ "I.O.U.S.A"

klein

Für Meno :)
I urge almost everyone to watch this 2 hr special on CNN today.
It airs between 1pm - 3 pm mountain time.

Check your listings. It's almost a must to see.

I.O.U.S.A Solutions --- America's Debt Crisis.
The documentary about the National debt.
Panelists include Blackstone founder Pete Peterson. former comptroller gerneral David Walker, former Senator Bill Bradly. commentar Amy Holmes.

I seen it yesterday. Trust me, it should give everyone on here different views, as what they have and know now.

Liberals, Reps, and wkmacs alike !

browndevil

I urge almost everyone to watch this 2 hr special on CNN today.
It airs between 1pm - 3 pm mountain time.

Check your listings. It's almost a must to see.

I.O.U.S.A Solutions --- America's Debt Crisis.
The documentary about the National debt.
Panelists include Blackstone founder Pete Peterson. former comptroller gerneral David Walker, former Senator Bill Bradly. commentar Amy Holmes.

I seen it yesterday. Trust me, it should give everyone on here different views, as what they have and know now.

Liberals, Reps, and wkmacs alike !

I caught a little of it switching back and forth between the Masters. I really liked what Bill Bradley said and thoroughly like Amy Holmes. I noticed her tag line was Independent Conservative. Not republican

klein

It airs today (Sunday), again. I missed the first 10-15 minutes, about China, and loans/relationships.
I found it totally unbias, too. Even though W Bush got somewhat the blame for medicare D, and tax cuts.

The show should actually pull party oppoments closer together, since actions must be taken. The sooner the better, too !

klein

Well, last chance, starting in 5 minutes. Again, I do urge all current event posters to watch it. Actually, every american should.

browndevil

All right already !!! We have hundreds of stations........give it up . I'm watching a tense movie.

What a movie? Hubby must be in the other room watching the Masters. Here's an update Lee Westwood ( UPS's player sponsor) is in the lead. Tiger is self distructing :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
OMG...it's like you're a fly on the wall in my house (if I ever let a fly on my wall). Hubby in the office watching golf. Me in the rec. room watching "Taken in Broad Daylight". Go Lee....thumbs down to Tiger.

browndevil

OMG...it's like you're a fly on the wall in my house (if I ever let a fly on my wall). Hubby in the office watching golf. Me in the rec. room watching "Taken in Broad Daylight". Go Lee....thumbs down to Tiger.

LOL glad you two are BOTH enjoying your Sunday. YES GO LEE!!!!

klein

Klein, thank you for bringing this show to our attention. Very informative.

Your more then welcome. What I learned most about it,
is that both parties have to work together, and also the voters.

Yes, it was a bit scary. But, if nothing is done, then it will just get worse.

klein

I was actually hoping this thread to have a different outcome, and after watching that show, discuss the things that could be cut, and how to get USA back on track :dissapointed: