Your Most Recent Reputation Comments

Joopster

Boxline Sorter
Please post your most recent reputation comments. They can be accessed through your user control panel.

Here are mine.

6 keys to backing... 03-19-2008 11:07 PM browniehound I hear ya, Joops. Its time to bring sexy back
Posted Seniority 03-16-2008 09:33 PM UPS Lifer Great trade secret!
¡p1ɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı... 03-16-2008 08:21 AM Ms Spoken thanks for the good laugh
¡p1ɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı... 03-15-2008 11:08 AM Big Babooba Must have been a hell of a night. LOL
UPS... 12-15-2007 11:14 PM blacknproud Good luck, nothing like my favorite 747-4 like a caddy in the sky...
My apologies. 11-14-2007 09:46 PM cino321 a new all time low
My apologies. 11-14-2007 09:24 PM scratch good advice. when I sober up I might follow it.
Those who wear 5.11's 11-05-2007 03:49 PM UPS Lifer Wah! Wah! From one loser to another!
Sups working-What do... 10-04-2007 08:36 PM local804 lol
Top pay for p/t sups? 08-18-2007 12:07 AM toeknee2gx

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im not sure, but I think everyone can click on username and view public profile and see reps. Since I cant figure out how to type upside down, Im sure I cant figure out how to post my rep. But reading yours was fun.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've always thought that when a person posts a rep to you that it is a personal and private comment. I don't think I want to print out mine.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I've always thought that when a person posts a rep to you that it is a personal and private comment. I don't think I want to print out mine.
All you have to do is click on the posters name and go to their public profile. You can see all rep points and comments.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Well thanks for that Joopster, but I really do not think you should take that liberty.
Its kind of like public records, they are available to anyone but does it need to be put on a billboard?

Joopster

Boxline Sorter
Well thanks for that Joopster, but I really do not think you should take that liberty.
Its kind of like public records, they are available to anyone but does it need to be put on a billboard?

It's always one click away for users.

Chill. If you don't like it, fix the software so only the user can see their own.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its not within my power. Moreluck wished to not post hers, so I deleted it. It was your choice to post yours, it was hers to not. We know its one click away, so what is the point?

Joopster

Boxline Sorter
Its not within my power. Moreluck wished to not post hers, so I deleted it. It was your choice to post yours, it was hers to not. We know its one click away, so what is the point?

The point is that it is a click away. It's a free country my friend. Don't like it? Move to Russia.

Joopster

Boxline Sorter
Your Most Recent... 03-20-2008 02:24 AM dilligaf That was in poor taste on your part, how about a little sensitivity to the needs of others. You should not have posted morelucks rep points
So that was in poor taste, but the picture in your profile isn't? LOL.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tooner.......

Hubby hit a $6000.00 jackpot just as we were turning in for the night.....came home the next morning with $$$ for a change.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
So that was in poor taste, but the picture in your profile isn't? LOL.
What pictures I choose to put in my profile are my choice. And if you don't like looking at them then don't. But that doesn't give you the right to copy/paste them here just like you did with Moreluck.

Joopster

Boxline Sorter
What pictures I choose to put in my profile are my choice. And if you don't like looking at them then don't. But that doesn't give you the right to copy/paste them here just like you did with Moreluck.

What gives me the right is the fact that it is in your profile. If you do not want it to be seen, or to be seen by others, then do not put it publicly on the internet.

:whiteflag:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
What gives me the right is the fact that it is in your profile. If you do not want it to be seen, or to be seen by others, then do not put it publicly on the internet.

:whiteflag:
I don't care if you look at my pics and if you have bothered to to look ther are alot of pics in users profiles. What I care about is when you blatantly go against the reqests of someone who DID NOT want her rep points brought into the forum. YOU NEED TO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joopster

Boxline Sorter
I don't care if you look at my pics and if you have bothered to to look ther are alot of pics in users profiles. What I care about is when you blatantly go against the reqests of someone who DID NOT want her rep points brought into the forum. YOU NEED TO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the request of dilligaf, I am backing off.

:whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Well thanks dilligaf, for the voice of reason and thanks Joopster for understanding.
I have never had a problem with you, I was defending the right of a poster who did not want to participate.
If you had said the same I would have done the same. This is one job where the boss has not yelled at me yet, so I am thinking Im doing Ok. Thanks for the neg rep, and since it is a free country anyone who wants can see, and that is cool. Now I must go pack for Russia. Is it cold there this time of year?:smartass: