‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

rickyb

Like communism? Mass murder? Like that?
yea like having no bosses at work, and workers deciding together how they are going to run the business

workers will vote whether or not to have a/c in their package cars, not a small minority of boards of directors

vantexan

yea and then he criticized that empire and ran for president to end it
Except he never ran for president. He was governor of Minnesota. And I remember him telling a bunch of pregnant women protesters it wasn't the state's responsibility to pay for anything with their pregnancies. So yeah, he wasn't for free goodies. Good guy.

rickyb

Except he never ran for president. He was governor of Minnesota. And I remember him telling a bunch of pregnant women protesters it wasn't the state's responsibility to pay for anything with their pregnancies. So yeah, he wasn't for free goodies. Good guy.
1685311240556.png

i mustve gotten confused with this. i followed twitter back then

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Communism at work?

30 million killed in Russia in the 30's.....many by starvation.

100 million killed in China.....in the "Revolution".

The destruction of Cuba and Venezuela......

That's communism at work.

Yeah but that's not REAL Communism. It was done incorrectly and if after countless millions dead and dozens of failed attempts it was actually done correctly it would work well! :rolleyes:

rickyb

Yeah but that's not REAL Communism. It was done incorrectly and if after countless millions dead and dozens of failed attempts it was actually done correctly it would work well! :rolleyes:
americas most popular revolutionary economist

btw capitalism is leading to system collapse