‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

rickyb

Say, why did Russia "system" collapse?

Why has every "communist" system devolved into the lowest economic factor of slave labor and 100% loss of freedom at the point of a gun?
its collapsed probably for similar reasons the US system is collapsing. ive heard comparisons before but i forgot.

qdg2

its collapsed probably for similar reasons the US system is collapsing. ive heard comparisons before but i forgot.
This is perhaps the most bizarre statement I've ever heard........

It's like talking to AI programmed by a Russian KGB propagandist.....

rickyb

This is perhaps the most bizarre statement I've ever heard........

It's like talking to AI programmed by a Russian KGB propagandist.....
AI has no intelligence, i asked whether joe biden is corrupt or not and it told me maybe LOL

rickyb

Because comrade Ricky is plugged directly into an RT feed.
youtube

you need to overcome your red scare hysteria because jesus and god wont let capitalists who abuse workers into heaven or people like you who turn a blind eye to it

stupidity is no excuse

Last edited:

qdg2

I'm glad he won. Best day in politics ever. Watching Hillary go down in flames.......sweeeetttt.

But...MOF.....hope he doesn't get the nomination.
MOF, the election results took until after midnight here and I was driving(on my run) all night then.....there was an overnight talk show.....he just took calls all show....no preamble..........it was glorious to hear the whining and pure(real) happiness......

When Trump lost.......the worst was knowing how the Democrats would destroy America.......they succeeded.

rickyb

500 billion every year goes to marketing to vulnerable children.

dont worry - second coming of christ ron desantis will bring that number down to zero...as it once was in the 1950s

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

So DeSantis himself is constantly having to respond to personal attacks already and now they’ve started in on his wife. What’s next, attacks on his young kids? I hope she has the wherewithal to stand up to them also.

El Correcto

god is dead
Communism at work?

30 million killed in Russia in the 30's.....many by starvation.

100 million killed in China.....in the "Revolution".

The destruction of Cuba and Venezuela......

That's communism at work.
How many were dying before that?
How many Chinese dead during the fractured imperialist times and living under brutal oppression from exploitive foreigners?
How many Russians were dying under the Czars and living under brutal oppression in serfdom?

China was in shambles before the communist party unrecognizable by today’s standard and Russians were living under brutal oppression being slaughtered at will by the government already.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

So DeSantis himself is constantly having to respond to personal attacks already and now they’ve started in on his wife. What’s next, attacks on his young kids? I hope she has the wherewithal to stand up to them also.
They can’t argue the issues so they smear. Typical democrat tactic.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They can’t argue the issues so they smear. Typical democrat tactic.

It makes me think of the following quote.
419F9080-E45A-457E-B4D8-D43EC0114987.jpeg