‘Never should you hit an animal’: TikToker says UPS courier hit her dog in the head with his scanner

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

worldwide

First, define aggressiveness. Aggressive behavior can include:
  • Barking
  • Lunging
  • Snarling
  • Biting
  • Charging at people
  • Showing teeth
  • Snapping
"Any dog can become aggressive under specific circumstance. Certain dog breeds simply have a shorter fuse or a higher prey drive.

According to the Humane Society, the American Veterinary Association, and the CDC, the most dangerous dogs are the Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, and German Shepherd. Pit Bulls have killed the most people in the United States. As of 2018, research indicated they accounted for 66% of deaths but 6.5% of the dog population in the country."

Some of the most aggressive breeds worldwide (according to the studies referenced in the article below) include:
  • Cane Corso
  • Bull Terrier
  • Rhodesian Ridgeback
  • Dogo Argentino
  • Boerboel
  • Basenji
  • Saint Bernard
  • American Bulldog
  • Akita
  • Chow Chow
  • Doberman Pinscher
  • Alaskan Malamute
  • Rottweiler
  • German Shepherd
  • Boxer
  • Great Dane
  • Bull Mastiff
  • Siberian Husky
  • Pitbull
Source: 20 Most Aggressive Dog Breeds

worldwide

First, define aggressiveness. Aggressive behavior can include:
  • Barking
  • Lunging
  • Snarling
  • Biting
  • Charging at people
  • Showing teeth
  • Snapping
"Any dog can become aggressive under specific circumstance. Certain dog breeds simply have a shorter fuse or a higher prey drive.

According to the Humane Society, the American Veterinary Association, and the CDC, the most dangerous dogs are the Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, and German Shepherd. Pit Bulls have killed the most people in the United States. As of 2018, research indicated they accounted for 66% of deaths but 6.5% of the dog population in the country."

Some of the most aggressive breeds worldwide (according to the studies referenced in the article below) include:
  • Cane Corso
  • Bull Terrier
  • Rhodesian Ridgeback
  • Dogo Argentino
  • Boerboel
  • Basenji
  • Saint Bernard
  • American Bulldog
  • Akita
  • Chow Chow
  • Doberman Pinscher
  • Alaskan Malamute
  • Rottweiler
  • German Shepherd
  • Boxer
  • Great Dane
  • Bull Mastiff
  • Siberian Husky
  • Pitbull
Source: 20 Most Aggressive Dog Breeds
In the case below, the pit bulls were protecting their territory when the intruder illegally entered the house. No surprise, the person had active warrants for his arrest in Fulton County, GA. As the saying goes, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
In the case below, the pit bulls were protecting their territory when the intruder illegally entered the house. No surprise, the person had active warrants for his arrest in Fulton County, GA. As the saying goes, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Dogs had one job...

They completed the task.

No different than if I'm home and the intruder winds up shot in the face.

wilberforce15

Dogs had one job...

They completed the task.

No different than if I'm home and the intruder winds up shot in the face.
And you'll notice that nobody is mad about it?

There are more than enough dead kids hanging out of pit bull mouths. We don't need to be mad at the single home defense situation that was found.

wilberforce15

Who cares?

Pit bulls killed a bad guy.

So what?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
And you'll notice that nobody is mad about it?

There are more than enough dead kids hanging out of pit bull mouths. We don't need to be mad at the single home defense situation that was found.
You whine a lot.

I recall asking how that pistol packin wife of yours is doin...

You never responded.

Tell her I said hi.

Helping....

wilberforce15

You whine a lot.

I recall asking how that pistol packin wife of yours is doin...

You never responded.

Tell her I said hi.

Helping....
enhanced-mid-7322-1453746145-5.jpg

100%

A dog on his property is doing his job, I respect that. Some dogs like people, are schizo, nice one day and nuts the next. Never turn your back on someone’s dog or trust it completely, breed doesn’t matter. I had a black lab that used to hear me coming and meet me at the end of a long dirt drive. He’d jump in the truck and I would drive to his house, give him his treat and off he’d go. Same route there was a golden retriever, most vicious SOB you could find! Goes to show you can’t tell.

You had me until you said vicious golden retriever. I’m sorry but the lie detector has determined that that is a lie. Lol

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Ran over 2 dogs in my career in feeder.
Hit 4-5 deer. had a ride along for a couple because management said it was my fault. Not sure how when they jump out of woods right in front of a truck going 55.

Ya, felt bad about the dogs but did not stop.
Pretty sure they were dead when 18 wheels go over them.