Got bit two days ago

wayfair

swollen member
Ya, Im not going to jail for a misdemeanor. Maybe get locked up for the night (depending on the cop) but I wouldn't call that going to jail.

As long as there are no weapons, its no big deal.

and that's what I said... spending the night in the clink.

doesn't really matter though, because any UPS driver would split you in two... P**

Gear

Parts on Order
and that's what I said... spending the night in the clink.

doesn't really matter though, because any UPS driver would split you in two... P**

I like arguing with Dr.Brown. The fact that you haven't put me on ignore yet makes you alright in my book. Have a good night.

wayfair

swollen member
and for the record, I've been bit 7 times so far and have never tried to collect anything... I should have 17 years ago when that stupid :censored2: opened the door with 3 dogs while I was delivering the 3 piece Dell system.

proyer

Ive been bitten by dogs while deliverying papers as a kid and my parents never sued anyone. If someone misses work as a result dog attack, suing seems appropriate. But a small puncture and you can finish your work day? Come on. 30-60 years old adults getting nipped by a dog and wanting to sue. You guys amaze me. All you see is money. Sue and sit back and collect free money. What goes around, comes around. Maybe someday you'll wake up and you see your 401k is gone.

If a delivery guy ever comes to MY house, knocks on My door, holds MY door shut so I cant open it and then demands that I lock my dog up is getting a beat down. I'll kick the door open and send out my 100lbs pitbull.

Because you’re a DICK and only care about yourself.

proyer

Ive been bitten by dogs while deliverying papers as a kid and my parents never sued anyone. If someone misses work as a result dog attack, suing seems appropriate. But a small puncture and you can finish your work day? Come on. 30-60 years old adults getting nipped by a dog and wanting to sue. You guys amaze me. All you see is money. Sue and sit back and collect free money. What goes around, comes around. Maybe someday you'll wake up and you see your 401k is gone.

If a delivery guy ever comes to MY house, knocks on My door, holds MY door shut so I cant open it and then demands that I lock my dog up is getting a beat down. I'll kick the door open and send out my 100lbs pitbull.
And your "pit bull" is overweight by thirty or so pounds, so let that waddling :censored3: out
View attachment 182471

Just goes to show your stupidity and ignorance, and towards another human.

upsmuzakphreek

Just give the coyote more rockets
Talked with owner, he wants to send dog to intense 6 wk training course.

After it gets back, then it gets euthanized.

Are you kidding me....

If my d starts oozing then i could lose a part of it. . Dude is worried bout his pedigree dog holy

MAKAVELI

Talked with owner, he wants to send dog to intense 6 wk training course.

After it gets back, then it gets euthanized.

Are you kidding me....

If my d starts oozing then i could lose a part of it. . Dude is worried bout his pedigree dog holy
It's not the dog's fault. It's the owner's. The dog was merely doing what it's instincts tell it to do. The owner needs to be heavily fined and the dog taken away and adopted by someone who knows how to care for, train and secure a dog who is protective/ territorial.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Are we talking a chuck taken out of the side or length taken off then end?

Damn. And I still resent the fact my parents had mine mutilated for no good reason. I can't even begin to imagine how I'd deal with something like this.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Are we talking a chuck taken out of the side or length taken off then end?

Damn. And I still resent the fact my parents had mine mutilated for no good reason. I can't even begin to imagine how I'd deal with something like this.
No good reason? I bet it looks purtier than if they hadn’t.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It's not the dog's fault. It's the owner's. The dog was merely doing what it's instincts tell it to do. The owner needs to be heavily fined and the dog taken away and adopted by someone who knows how to care for, train and secure a dog who is protective/ territorial.
Its too late for that.
A dog that bites without provocation needs to be put down.
Next time it could be a little kid that gets his or her face torn off.