“Toxic masculinity”

vantexan

All good.

I still believe that stating what you believe someone meant is not the best discussion practice.

Please by all means do what you feel is right, I seek to control no one.
It's called referring to their many stated positions on the matter. You can do what you like. But don't assume we aren't aware of what he meant because you aren't.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Let’s give tax incentives to rich companies so they can hire a bunch of people to pay the taxes and further support rich corporations with politicians in their pockets, both lacking in integrity.
How many employed individuals do you know that do NOT work for a "company" ???

Companies exist to make a profit, pure and simple.
They do not exist to enrich their employees.
It is up to the employee to insure that they will be fairly compensated before agreeing to work for that company.
The company is an extension of its founder/investor(s), and as such, exists to enrich them.
This system is called Capitalism, and it has enriched the world.
The problem with capitalism is that it has been allowed to exceed its purpose.
That is what lawmakers are entrusted to do.
Instead, the lawmakers collude with companies to enrich themselves as well.

So, who, in your estimation, is more guilty of the corrupt practice of self-enrichment?
The companies who by definition exist for that purpose?
Or the politicians who collude for their personal benefit?

Integrity

Binge Poster
And yet your moderate thinking has led to support of abortion, gay rights, a dismissal of the Bible as a necessary component of Christianity. You have stated here that, even though it has been clearly stated what kind of material is being put in school libraries, who are we to decide what is obscene and what isn't. While I consider pics of a teenage boy performing oral sex on another teenage boy extremely inappropriate, if not criminal, to be made available to kids even in elementary schools, which is happening, the Left is calling that book banning like the Nazis. Yet you are quick to say who are we to say what is obscene? I think you need to call up God and have a heart to heart. He might point you to some of those Biblical passages you reject.
By all means you should believe what the Spirit of God has revealed to you.

I will as well.

Even if we disagree emphatically, I will not stop loving you as part of the human family. Our agreement is not my source, God is my source and I have been called by Him in Spirit to love you unconditionally.

Peace my friend.

vantexan

By all means you should believe what the Spirit of God has revealed to you.

I will as well.

Even if we disagree emphatically, I will not stop loving you as part of the human family. Our agreement is not my source, God is my source and I have been called by Him in Spirit to love you unconditionally.

Peace my friend.
And you can love the gay guy, the trans woman, whoever, unconditionally. But this milquetoast who are we to say one way or another what's wrong wasn't given to you by God. Loving unconditionally doesn't mean accepting sin as ok. You're quick to argue against the conservative perspective but are so accepting of things that are clearly noted as sin in the Bible. God never told you to ignore the Bible if you disagree with it. If you believe he did you live a rich fantasy life.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Seriously?

Just how obtuse can you be?
Calling this an attack is IMO just a polarizing statement. Let the courts decide through due process.

I want to affirm your right to believe this as I affirm my right to disagree with your belief in this matter.

I still feel I am called by God to love you unconditionally regardless of our agreement or disagreement on any and all matters.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And you can love the gay guy, the trans woman, whoever, unconditionally. But this milquetoast who are we to say one way or another what's wrong wasn't given to you by God. Loving unconditionally doesn't mean accepting sin as ok. You're quick to argue against the conservative perspective but are so accepting of things that are clearly noted as sin in the Bible. God never told you to ignore the Bible if you disagree with it. If you believe he did you live a rich fantasy life.
Episcopalian

rickyb

Government is rarely thought of as innovative. Most people when asked about government think of red tape, bloat, bureaucracy and inefficiency. Innovation requires being nimble., able to change quickly and thinking outside the box. These are not government strong suits.
i think of covid vaccines, internet, gps, touchscreens

Integrity

Binge Poster
And you can love the gay guy, the trans woman, whoever, unconditionally. But this milquetoast who are we to say one way or another what's wrong wasn't given to you by God.
I disagree.
Loving unconditionally doesn't mean accepting sin as ok.
No? I differ in my belief.

I believe everyone except Jesus has missed, misses and will miss the mark. And that in my mind and spirit is ok. Because I believe God the source of life has got this. I will condemn and judge no man, even those I do not agree with.
You're quick to argue against the conservative perspective but are so accepting of things that are clearly noted as sin in the Bible.
I believe we all meet God personally and individually, not through some group perspective. I am willing to accept everyone just as they are, I believe God does too.

God never told you to ignore the Bible if you disagree with it. If you believe he did you live a rich fantasy life.
I do not ignore the Bible, I love the Bible it is one of the many important traditions in my religious and spiritual formation.

rickyb

Government is rarely thought of as innovative. Most people when asked about government think of red tape, bloat, bureaucracy and inefficiency. Innovation requires being nimble., able to change quickly and thinking outside the box. These are not government strong suits.
i think its thought of as not being innovative because it goes against capitalist ideology

vantexan

I disagree.

No? I differ in my belief.

I believe everyone except Jesus has missed, misses and will miss the mark. And that in my mind and spirit is ok. Because I believe God the source of life has got this. I will condemn and judge no man, even those I do not agree with.

I believe we all meet God personally and individually, not through some group perspective. I am willing to accept everyone just as they are, I believe God does too.

I do not ignore the Bible, I love the Bible it is one of the many important traditions in my religious and spiritual formation.
You've stated more than once that the Bible is nothing more than traditions of men and you aren't bound by it.

Sin is ok? You aren't able to differentiate between sin and sinner?