“Toxic masculinity”

Integrity

Binge Poster
There are no feelings involved in my statement.
Ok. Very robotic but ok. God is in control.
God does not literally talk to anyone today.
You are sadly mistaken. The Holy Spirit of God tells me that if you don’t have faith and believe that He is speaking to you, you won’t even recognize it when He does Maybe that is why to don’t recognize his voice.
I do however, feel sorry for you.
Gods will be done.

I won’t stop loving you my friend.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Ok. Very robotic but ok. God is in control.

You are sadly mistaken. The Holy Spirit of God tells me that if you don’t have faith and believe that He is speaking to you, you won’t even recognize it when He does Maybe that is why to don’t recognize his voice.

Gods will be done.

I won’t stop loving you my friend.
giphy.webp

Integrity

Binge Poster
For sure.
It's written down. You deny it.
I don’t deny it I simply believe that the written religious tradition known as the Bible is only as powerful as it corresponds to the living speaking voice of God to and throughout His creation by His spirit.

I believe this can only be known by the work of God through the Holy Spirit. Not simply reading and understanding written religious traditions based upon systems of theology born out of man’s intellectual pride.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don’t deny it I simply believe that the written religious tradition known as the Bible is only as powerful as it corresponds to the living speaking voice of God to and throughout His creation by His spirit.

I believe this can only be known by the work of God through the Holy Spirit. Not simply reading and understanding written religious traditions based upon systems of theology born out of man’s intellectual pride.
Blah...and Blah again.

Integrity

Binge Poster
This work is known as the Bible.
I hope that the Bible someday helps move you from the unkindness that you show to those you don’t understand. I believe this unkindness hurts you much more than those you mock.

I personally believe it will take a word from the Holy Spirit of God to help you. May God move you from your unbelief.

BrownFlush

I hope that the Bible someday helps move you from the unkindness that you show to those you don’t understand. I believe this unkindness hurts you much more than those you mock.

I personally believe it will take a word from the Holy Spirit of God to help you. May God move you from your unbelief.
Reality is too much for some.
You’re a lost ball in high weeds.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Reality is too much for some.
You’re a lost ball in high weeds.
Peace be with you my friend.

May you find the compassion, mercy, and kindness that I believe you so deserve. I know that is in the Bible, may you find it in your heart.

First for yourself and let the overflow pour out to others.

BrownFlush

Peace be with you my friend.

May you find the compassion, mercy, and kindness that I believe you so deserve. I know that is in the Bible, may you find it in your heart.

First for yourself and let the overflow pour out to others.
You're a lost ball in high weeds.