“Toxic masculinity”

rickyb

Take it in the context that Rickey meant. He wants to replace capitalism with government control. Says it's innovative also. Look around you. Look at the computer you're typing on. The car you drive. At best the government can support innovation with money. But the great leaps forward, the refinement, improvements in service, come from the profit incentive. The desire to make a good living, create wealth drives innovation. When you have a heavily centralized, government run economy such as the Soviet Union was that eliminates personal incentives in favor of doing everything for the collective things start falling apart. Shortages happen. Ricky deals in the realm of what might be, not the reality of what actually is. And forcing us all to suffer to chase after rainbows, as what is shaping up to happen with government mandates concerning energy, will ultimately destroy this country. A lot of wasted energy and misery to prove the capitalists are right.
Jesus is watching ur dishonesty

jesus was not a capitalist lol

youre preacher failed you. you are too dishonest to get into heaven.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Thebrownblob

After blaming feminists maybe these young women will start looking at themselves and realize the concept of “toxic masculinity” is a farce too.
1703263759276.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

After blaming feminists maybe these young women will start looking at themselves and realize the concept of “toxic masculinity” is a farce too.
Those eggs drying up girl!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Sad and pathetic. It’s a bit late for kids for her. Maybe she can find a man, though I wouldn’t want to be the one she finds. Society has convinced many women that they don’t need a man. And while that’s basically true, the fact remains that’s not how we are wired biologically. Can’t fight that.

Thebrownblob

Sad and pathetic. It’s a bit late for kids for her. Maybe she can find a man, though I wouldn’t want to be the one she finds. Society has convinced many women that they don’t need a man. And while that’s basically true, the fact remains that’s not how we are wired biologically. Can’t fight that.
They’ve been brainwashed, and so have many of them men

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
They’ve been brainwashed, and so have many of them men
Staying on the defense living the #DOLLLIFE.