1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And obviously neither do you but if you live in a banned abortion state you'll be paying to raise all the babies you saved.
I'm not a sick evil monster, so yes, I'm okay with higher taxes if it's the only alternative to stabbing babies in the skull and vacuuming out their brains.

How many children do you have?

bacha29

Just like the states with sanctuary cites can pay for the illegals. Oh, wait they’re crying to the feds for money. Hypocrite
No you're not going to deflect to the illegals. The question is as a pro lifer what are you prepared to do to help care for the additional kids who have to be taken under the care of your abortion banned state?
How many foster kids are you going to take into your home and care for them?

bacha29

I'm not a sick evil monster, so yes, I'm okay with higher taxes if it's the only alternative to stabbing babies in the skull and vacuuming out their brains.

How many children do you have?
So you've gone on record as being completely willing to pay higher taxes to pay for the care of neglected kids who have to be taken under the care of your abortion banned state. That's what I've been asking you all along.
Now, home many foster kids are you going to bring into your home and raise?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you've gone on record as being completely willing to pay higher taxes to pay for the care of neglected kids who have to be taken under the care of your abortion banned state. That's what I've been asking you all along.
Now, home many foster kids are you going to bring into your home and raise?
How many kids do you have bacha?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
None that stuck around
Babies are an arbitrary concept for these people. They don't even think in real literal terms about the fact that it is a child, and they are defending murderers.

I genuinely don't think they have the intellectual capacity to work out realities for themselves.

The party line is that abortion is okay.
They don't think.
They obey.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Babies are an arbitrary concept for these people. They don't even think in real literal terms about the fact that it is a child, and they are defending murderers.

I genuinely don't think they have the intellectual capacity to work out realities for themselves.

The party line is that abortion is okay.
They don't think.
They obey.
It’s exactly like communism or nazism. Everyone always asked, “how could the Germans have committed such atrocities against the Jews”? Well, this is how they started, abortion and euthanasia for the mentally ill, “lives not worth living” is what they said. Now the brainwashed pro-Hamas students. I no longer wonder how the German people did it, I’m witnessing it. But by cursing the Jews, they are bringing a curse on the whole country.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
How is it backwards? The overturning of Roe vs Wade took rights away from a woman.
That was the wrong thing to do from a GOP standpoint.
Today's woman has the right and the power to respond in kind to any injustice any man does to her.
And Tuesday's results sent a strong message to men everywhere who still believe and wrongly that they can still control her.
Roe vs wade took power from the states,
I an fortunate to live in a state where abortion is still legal and prospects of a repeal anytime soon are minimal. However16 states have enacted total or nearly total abortion bans since the overturning of Roe vs. Wade . If you live in one of those states and it's a state that has in it's constitution both a child welfare and protection clause that has to be supported no matter the cost and a balanced budget clause and combined with continued GOP demands for entitlement program cuts which are likely to include fewer federal dollars going to state operated child welfare programs.....well pal...you could find yourself paying for a kid that isn't even yours.

You and the others are angry because I took a different approach by mentioning the possibility of having to provide additional funding support in the way of higher fees and or taxes in one form or another.

So please bask in the glow of the passage of a piece of social legislation you support....until you share of the bill arrives in your mailbox.
I paid for three kids that were not mine through adoption. It was expensive as hell. You are still a :censored2:.

UnionStrong

Roe vs wade took power from the states,

I paid for three kids that were not mine through adoption. It was expensive as hell. You are still a :censored2:.
IMG_5259.gif

Brown Circus

And obviously neither do you but if you live in a banned abortion state you'll be paying to raise all the babies you saved. If so then just keep your mouth shut and stroke a nice fat check payable to your state's department of revenue.
How can you admit that babies are being saved and still be pro abortion. Rickyb did you go and start a new account?

Brown Circus

There is no amount of money worth saving for just one abortion. You still don’t get it. I’m sure with you “Black Lives Matter” but there is only one race in the United States whose population is actually declining. 1/3 of all black babies are never born. It’s a tragedy. A race that’s fighting for its own self genocide. Abortion=Racism

UnionStrong

There is no amount of money worth saving for just one abortion. You still don’t get it. I’m sure with you “Black Lives Matter” but there is only one race in the United States whose population is actually declining. 1/3 of all black babies are never born. It’s a tragedy. A race that’s fighting for its own self genocide. Abortion=Racism
The snake charming democrats are responsible.

bacha29

First we deflected to illegals. Now it's "Black Lives Matter" Stay on target.

bacha29

It’s exactly like communism or nazism. Everyone always asked, “how could the Germans have committed such atrocities against the Jews”? Well, this is how they started, abortion and euthanasia for the mentally ill, “lives not worth living” is what they said. Now the brainwashed pro-Hamas students. I no longer wonder how the German people did it, I’m witnessing it. But by cursing the Jews, they are bringing a curse on the whole country.
Now we're back to World War II and the Holocaust. All I wanted to know if you pro lifers convictions were strong enough to be willing to shoulder a significantly larger tax burden in order to help bear the cost of raising the kids who say you want to save.