A liberal finally admits: abortion is murder!

Thebrownblob

If a woman loses a baby and has to undergo a D&C, it is not an abortion. The above paragraph should have included the word deceased. Pro abortion people twisting this is sickening.
I had to re-read it twice last night because I could not believe he posted that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I had to re-read it twice last night because I could not believe he posted that.
This is not new. Early on, some pro abortion people have been claiming to undergo an abortion but in fact it was a D&C after miscarriage.

One example claiming abortion saved her life... Total BS. She miscarried.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's like a medical examiner saying he or she murdered the person undergoing the autopsy.

1677673599731.png

TheDudeAbides92

I will once again reiterate. There is no way to find common ground with people who think the slaughter or the unborn is not only okay and it’s a woman’s right to choose but they actively encourage and celebrate it as if it were a sacrament

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't get it---if "Heaven' is so great wouldn't it be better for the aborted if they cut out the middle BS and went directly there? And why is it always guys who get their panties in a bunch over this subject?

vantexan

I don't get it---if "Heaven' is so great wouldn't it be better for the aborted if they cut out the middle BS and went directly there? And why is it always guys who get their panties in a bunch over this subject?
Well unbunch your panties!

vantexan

I said I don't get it. Explain it to me please.
Why is it guys can't express an opinion about it too? If you're talking about an appendix that's one thing. But the fetus is a separate being that's hosted by the mother. A lot of people, male and female, believe it's the mother's sacred duty to bring that fetus to term, not end it's life because it's expensive and inconvenient to bring the baby into the world. There's a lot of differing viewpoints on the whole thing, and men have just as much right to express their viewpoint. Women who say it's a women's issue are incorrect because they brought a man into the equation. It's an everyone involved issue.

Non liberal

The aborted are blessed because they get to spend eternity in heaven. Satan never got to try and tempt them. However, they were never given the choice. That’s the problem. They weren’t asked what they would rather do. Just murdered.