1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1705899179411.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why not?, as we slip further and further down the slope, life becomes less and less important And valuable. The idea that we have fooled our young mothers into believing it is virtuous to slaughter the most important valuable thing they will ever have proves to me. We are losing our humanity.
I hear you.

Just wondering what the personal motivation was.

IMO Hatred, misery, human dysfunction and loss of humanity doesn’t need more views or exposure. God’s amazing, sacrificial, and unconditional love for the world needs more views and exposure.

Thebrownblob

I hear you.

Just wondering what the personal motivation was.

IMO Hatred, misery, human dysfunction and loss of humanity doesn’t need more views or exposure. God’s amazing, sacrificial, and unconditional love for the world needs more views and exposure.
I’m sure his personal motivation was to show just how far humanity has fallen. Abortion went from rare to save a mother’s life, to on demand anytime and people being so proud as to wear the T-shirt, it will be considered a virtue for one party in the next election. Just because it’s not popular to fight for life doesn’t mean it’s not right.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I’m sure his personal motivation was to show just how far humanity has fallen. Abortion went from rare to save a mother’s life, to on demand anytime and people being so proud as to wear the T-shirt, it will be considered a virtue for one party in the next election. Just because it’s not popular to fight for life doesn’t mean it’s not right.
I hear you.

I will wait for the answer as to the poster’s motivation. Thanks.

IMO The abortion issue as well as the many serious dysfunctions in American humanity is one best fought on our knees in prayer, crying out to God to help those in such desperate spiritual need. Help each person become a better human.

Please God start with me. 🙏

Thebrownblob

I hear you.

I will wait for the answer as to the poster’s motivation. Thanks.

IMO The abortion issue as well as the many serious dysfunctions in American humanity is one best fought on our knees in prayer, crying out to God to help those in such desperate spiritual need. Help each person become a better human.

Please God start with me. 🙏

Ephesians 5:11

11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Ephesians 5:11​

11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
Yes we are to bring our unfruitful works out of the darkness and into the Light of the Spirit. Not those of others.

God may your Spirit work in me to help heal America and all of humanity. 🙏

Thebrownblob

Yes we are to bring our unfruitful works out of the darkness and into the Light of the Spirit. Not those of others.

God may your Spirit work in me to help heal America and all of humanity. 🙏
Well, then, by your account things like the holocaust should’ve stayed secret. Nope it’s the duty of Christians to bring out these unfruitful works. We cannot condemn, but we should not condone.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well, then, by your account things like the holocaust should’ve stayed secret. Nope it’s the duty of Christians to bring out these unfruitful works. We cannot condemn, but we should not condone.
Well, then, by your account things like the holocaust should’ve stayed secret.
No. That is not my account of things.
Nope it’s the duty of Christians to bring out these unfruitful works.
Yes, as the Holy Spirit leads
We cannot condemn, but we should not condone.
God so loving sinful humanity, in our sinfulness, in no way condemns and in no way condones the behaviors that are coming out of the hearts of humanity in America and around the globe. That’s how I see it.

Change my heart Spirit of God let what is in your heart fill and overflow from my heart.

Start with me. 🙏