15 former FedEx employees indicted on mail theft charges

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
MFE, please be careful when climbing down from your high and mighty throne. Ground is quickly becoming the dominant OPCO with FedEx and it won't be too long before Express is a part-time delivery company with two part-time shifts. There have been major improvements in the appearance standards and delivery methods of ground drivers. Their time in transit is better than ours in the major markets. The sooner you come to the realization that Ground is the future of FedEx the happier you will be.

Maybe, but they've still got a ways to go.

HomeDelivery

I've DR'd I bet 100 tvs so far this peak ... far too many deliveries to do anything otherwise ... no sig required = not my worry ... granted, I know where most of my customers like to have their packages left and never left in view ...

i only DR'ed a few flat screens where the homes are in a decent neighborhood & have a covered back porch... hah, i pulled off the BBQ cover & used it to cover the TV box as well :P

winding down from another 14-hour day & will repeat starting @ 0830 (clocked out at 2230 ~ dang 10-hour rest period)