The union is taking care of 10 and 15+ year employees

shalang

5 year and under with a 55% increase and over 15 with 33%. Thank you for the great contract. All I see is increased union revenue via this 55% increase.

Also at end of contract, 5 years and under employees will be at a little more than half of RPCD top rate. If Im not mistaken, under current contract, RPCD is 2-25 times their top rate end of this contract.

The union knows who is the majority of their voting body and they're taking care of them. They are the priority.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230726-122356_UPS Teamsters.jpg
    Screenshot_20230726-122356_UPS Teamsters.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
5 year and under with a 55% increase and over 15 with 33%. Thank you for the great contract. All I see is increased union revenue via this 55% increase.

Also at end of contract, 5 years and under employees will be at a little more than half of RPCD top rate. If Im not mistaken, under current contract, RPCD is 2-25 times their top rate end of this contract.

The union knows who is the majority of their voting body and they're taking care of them. They are the priority.

Which they should be
Who’s out there humpin boxes in 107 degree heat for 10 hours a day

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah constantly effing over new drivers and drivers in progression is a great way to keep your union strong. All you people at the top only wanted to pretend about “solidarity”, but really planned to screw us all as long as you got yours.
You’ll have seniority one day young padawan best not to whine about it when you don’t

Manifesto

Yeah constantly effing over new drivers and drivers in progression is a great way to keep your union strong. All you people at the top only wanted to pretend about “solidarity”, but really planned to screw us all as long as you got yours.
You do realize we were all new drivers at one point?

nWo

I don't understand how a top out rate of $49+ is screwing over drivers.

nWo

A lot of us had to preload for 10,11,12 years before going full time. Then we had a 3-4 year progression. While a lot of the new drivers were only pt for less than a year before they got a ft opportunity. So yeah it took many of us 15+ years before we hit top out pay. While some of you newer guys will hit top out pay in 5-6 years of service. This contract is the best I have ever seen.

It would be nice if we got a lower progression but we didn't. We did get rid of 22.4s, 6th day punches, got Ac, new fans in the building, improved pensions, kept healthcare. And we got massive wage increases for both ft and pt employees.

Ummm, seniority drivers currently in progression get GWI or the new progression rate. How is that effing them?

Pullman Brown

You gotta pay your dues! It’s life! You didn’t get screwed!

BlackCat

These new drivers crack me up.

Can’t drive stick
Can’t read maps
Don’t want progression
Can’t be bumped

Anything else I am missing ladies?

WorknLateHuh

These new drivers crack me up.

Can’t drive stick
Can’t read maps
Don’t want progression
Can’t be bumped

Anything else I am missing ladies?
- wont drive with 1inch of snow or more
- minimum of 7 driver followups per week covering your route

other than that... you pretty much summed it up. nicely done.

Appvol

How long did it take for you to go Full Time.

Appvol

- wont drive with 1inch of snow or more
- minimum of 7 driver followups per week covering your route

other than that... you pretty much summed it up. nicely done.
28 years in. If the road is white you EC it. If the driveway is white you don’t walk it off you could slip and fall get hurt. You know be prepared and expect the unexpected. The more work that builds up the more routes have to stay in.