$184,000 Man

feeder05

I was recently talking to my feeder manager had we were discussing how much we cost the company per year. Apparently we cost them $184,000 a year with all of our benefits. I love how they always throw those numbers around. How much is UPS going to have to pay in the cigarette revenue case in NY? 181 million? I think I'm a bargain.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I was recently talking to my feeder manager had we were discussing how much we cost the company per year. Apparently we cost them $184,000 a year with all of our benefits. I love how they always throw those numbers around. How much is UPS going to have to pay in the cigarette revenue case in NY? 181 million? I think I'm a bargain.
Ask him how much he costs the company, then ask what does he do to earn it?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Babysitters don't come cheap these days.
Neither do these
tumblr_mq14448Y0I1s3ac2no1_500.gif

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Well if it costs them 184k. In my Monk Ish way I will try my hardest to make it 200k. Just to keep it even. It easier for them to add it up too. Win, win for all

norcalbrown

ORION says "If every driver shaved 1 mile off their route, UPS would save $50 million dollars..." Heard that crap today at our ORION indoctrination speech today. Oh, boy! And it begins!

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
ORION says "If every driver shaved 1 mile off their route, UPS would save $50 million dollars..." Heard that crap today at our ORION indoctrination speech today. Oh, boy! And it begins!

ORION team is on our center too. I was on vacation while my route got its ride. I haven't used it or even bothered to look at it once, haven't heard diddly poo about it.