2010 Halloween Images & Stories

moreluck

golden ticket member
10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't........................

1. So...What'd you get in the sack?

2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!!

3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it!

4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks!

5. I got the best piece from that house.

6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!!

7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling....

8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!!

9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you.

10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anyone who voluntarily let's themselves be anesthetized for just some vanity cosmetic reason is nuts. In life, there are times you must be anesthetized for important life saving surgery.......that's the most risk I care to ever have!

Anyone who voluntarily let's themselves be anesthetized for just some vanity cosmetic reason is nuts. In life, there are times you must be anesthetized for important life saving surgery.......that's the most risk I care to ever have!

This from someone in Cali. Land of the women with more plastic than a Barbie doll. A pair of bosoms a far more acceptable than all the stuff some women are doing to their face.

over9five

Staff member
Do the right thing, girls. Get 'em enlarged.

You need to start a paypal fund for me. 'The Menotyou DD Enlargement Scholarship'
:rofl:

I don't even mean that. I like small as much (more really) than big.

Kinda like More said, I like a woman who is confident with what she has naturally. I've found (not categorizing) that women who enlarge their breasts are doing it to make up for a lack of something else. (Brains, self confidence, something)

Just saying.....

More than a handful is a strained thumb.

Kinda like More said, I like a woman who is confident with what she has naturally. I've found (not categorizing) that women who enlarge their breasts are doing it to make up for a lack of something else. (Brains, self confidence, something)

Just saying.....

Yea. But I cant help but notice you havent been standing up to talk them OUT of enlarging them either.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This from someone in Cali. Land of the women with more plastic than a Barbie doll. A pair of bosoms a far more acceptable than all the stuff some women are doing to their face.
Ask Kanye West's mom about cosmetic surgery.....oh wait, you can't.....she died from it.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Just saying.....
Think "handful" and if your hands are the size of catcher's mitts, you have a problem Andre!!