2010 Halloween Images & Stories

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know some one personally who has had cosmetic surgery. Sometimes they do it so people will stop looking.
That's why I specified VANITY cosmetic reasons. Now, if you want to tie back some big ass Dumbo ears like Obama has....then that's ok. Deviated septum....that's ok. Cleft palate....that's ok.

I'm mostly talking about the spoiled bitches who want to look like Barbie........not realizing they'd have to be 10 feet tall to be her proportions.

That's why I specified VANITY cosmetic reasons. Now, if you want to tie back some big ass Dumbo ears like Obama has....then that's ok. Deviated septum....that's ok. Cleft palate....that's ok.

I'm mostly talking about the spoiled bitches who want to look like Barbie........not realizing they'd have to be 10 feet tall to be her proportions.

If it`s their own dime then why care? On the public dime,ok, I`m with you. If they die from their vanity the we all win because they probably weren`t huge contributer to society anyway. Let Darwin's theory do its job.

old levi's

blank space

Amazon Barbie, Me like! And I already know how to climb a ladder cause that's all men are good for.

DS

Fenderbender
I don't even mean that. I like small as much (more really) than big.

Kinda like More said, I like a woman who is confident with what she has naturally. I've found (not categorizing) that women who enlarge their breasts are doing it to make up for a lack of something else. (Brains, self confidence, something)

Just saying.....
Warning!!! boobies!

CaliforniaPaul

For Dave
card.jpg