2016 Republican Convention is set to be a disaster for the GOP...

bbsam

Staff member
Considering some countries are paying a negative interest rate, I think we will be OK
Wrong. As soon as it looks like the US is trying to make a move like that, interest rates in this country would skyrocket. Why? Because lenders become nervous that we won't honor our terms. The money they calculate they would make at the lending date becomes meaningless.

Wrong. As soon as it looks like the US is trying to make a move like that, interest rates in this country would skyrocket. Why? Because lenders become nervous that we won't honor our terms. The money they calculate they would make at the lending date becomes meaningless.
Just turn on the printing press like Germany did after WWII. How well did that work out?

What's you answer? Hilary??

bbsam

Staff member
Just turn on the printing press like Germany did after WWII. How well did that work out?

What's you answer? Hilary??
My answe is to point out the incredible fallacy that, "Trump can't be any worse!" Oh, it can get a lot worse and when people on the right, left, and middle start asking the important questions about what Trump is saying, it becomes obvious that his proposals represent much worse.

My answe is to point out the incredible fallacy that, "Trump can't be any worse!" Oh, it can get a lot worse and when people on the right, left, and middle start asking the important questions about what Trump is saying, it becomes obvious that his proposals represent much worse.
If he wins, hopefully he will pick out a string cabinet.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
i dont think he wants to be president. I think he loves the show but governing? No. Government is not nor can it be run like a business.

I agree. He's going to lose huge in November, but will be in the spotlight he loves the whole time. Even in defeat, he will have increased the value of his brand and added to his fame. His ghostwriters will pen more best-sellers, and the Neanderthals who love him will suck it up with glee. Becoming President would be HUGE pay cut for Trump.

Narcissist, ignorant in terms of what a real President would/should do, but brilliant in terms of self-promotion and staying in front of the camera. The government cannot be run like a business, and I think Trump knows it. However, his followers are dumb enough to think that it can and should be run like a business, which is both impossible and incredibly ignorant. The Donald is playing it to the hilt.

I think he absolutely knows he is going to lose, and it's all part of the Big Show. His support among Blacks is approximately zero (THEY LOVE ME!!), and among Hispanics it's about 8-10% (THE MEXICANS LOVE ME TOO!!). Those are death sentences for November results.

Last edited:

rickyb

i think alex jones is a phony, or he at least doesnt believe some of what he says. but hes pretty damn funny no doubt about it. i think hes compromised some of whatever journalistic integrity he had left, by serving donald trump.

newfie

Why would he do that. He's a CEO. Do you think Fred S or David Abney surround themselves with anything but "Yes men"? If they didn't, do you think Orion would be in use today?;)

funny how the libs are suddenly concerned about this country's finances after 8 years of Obama pissing away trillions. ROFLMAO

bbsam

Staff member
funny how the libs are suddenly concerned about this country's finances after 8 years of Obama pissing away trillions. ROFLMAO
what does my post have to do with finances? Are you drinking or is this just normal disjointed Trump voter logic?