22.3 combos working 1 shift.

Idk we may have different understandings of the pt pension. I was vested in the PCT before I went FT. I get two different statements. PCT or Northwest Administrators (after going through my records) stays the same with no further contributions. The statement from WCT pension grows every year.
View attachment 444379
Dude, I was PT for about 45 mins and I still get a statement from PCT. Again, the PCT is a deal for only PTers. If you're FT, it doesn't grow, because you're not PT. All of your PT years (500 hours or more) count toward your PEER 80. They are, in fact, the same fund and the same plan. If you were still PT you would still get a statement from WCT and it would increase every year. The only difference would be that it would be listed as a PEER 84 participant instead of PEER 80.

HubSnakeWrangler

Dude, I was PT for about 45 mins and I still get a statement from PCT. Again, the PCT is a deal for only PTers. If you're FT, it doesn't grow, because you're not PT. All of your PT years (500 hours or more) count toward your PEER 80. They are, in fact, the same fund and the same plan. If you were still PT you would still get a statement from WCT and it would increase every year. The only difference would be that it would be listed as a PEER 84 participant instead of PEER 80.
😂 Isn't that what we're both saying dude? We have a "trust" for our pt years that doesn't grow. Then our FT pension contributions kick in that DOES GROW. We're both going to benefit from the same 2 plans yes? Was I really that incoherent in my posts? If so, I apologize.

542thruNthru

Like I said I do need to know more about my retirement seeing as how close I am to it. I do get 2 different statements each quarter for my pension contributions/balance though. One from Pacific Coast Trust for my pt years and one from WCT pension for my full time years. I've only heard of PEER 80 for ft retirement. PEER 84?? is a term I've not heard before. Thanks for the info.
You were getting two pension contributions when you were PT. 1 to the pacific coast trust and 1 to the WCT. Once you go full time you only get contributions to your WCT.

😂 Isn't that what we're both saying dude? We have a "trust" for our pt years that doesn't grow. Then our FT pension contributions kick in that DOES GROW. We're both going to benefit from the same 2 plans yes? Was I really that incoherent in my posts? If so, I apologize.
No, you were very coherent, just wrong in thinking your PCT was your PT pension. That is a separate trust fund from your pension. Your PT years contributed to your pension with the WCT, THAT IS YOUR PENSION. All of those years also count toward your pension credits, not separately, but as a whole. The PCT is not your pension, in any fashion, or under any terms. It is a separate trust fund that is contributed to at $.10/hr for PTers. Mine shrinks every year because the interest doesn't ad up as fast as the administrative fees do, that is not what a pension does.

542thruNthru

No, you were very coherent, just wrong in thinking your PCT was your PT pension. That is a separate trust fund from your pension. Your PT years contributed to your pension with the WCT, THAT IS YOUR PENSION. All of those years also count toward your pension credits, not separately, but as a whole. The PCT is not your pension, in any fashion, or under any terms. It is a separate trust fund that is contributed to at $.10/hr for PTers. Mine shrinks every year because the interest doesn't ad up as fast as the administrative fees do, that is not what a pension does.
Hey!!! Keep it down! If some of these guys find out we get 2 pensions we'll have to give them even more so they don’t whine about fairness. ;)

HubSnakeWrangler

Yes. I will receive what is in my pct fund and whatever I have earned in my wct plan. I agree with you.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
You were getting two pension contributions when you were PT. 1 to the pacific coast trust and 1 to the WCT. Once you go full time you only get contributions to your WCT.
So should I jump to FT asap or work as much hours as a hubrat?? The pension contributions were never really explained to me, but I’d like to maximize what I can.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I’ll take any bid if I can. Hopefully something opens up this year. Wouldn’t mind cover driving to keep the pay rate when I go on progression.
850ff03095c99048708074cb1b3a3615.gif

What is the policy for combos showing up for only 4hrs?

How is a half/sick day coded? Can you get a NCNS if you worked that day?
you can't give them a non-work and a work code for the same day

don't think of it as two separate "jobs", they have 1 job but are assigned to two different work areas/roles during that job

failure to show up to either is effectively a NCNS or job abandonment and should be disciplined immediately with progressive discipline (suspension) up to and including termination