251 United Action Slate

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lmao!!! Nice!!
So here is a comparison of qualifications between the dude running for Sec/Tres (No names to protect identity). I put additional facts in parenthesis. This info was taken of the web.

UA251 Candidate: Has been an active members of UPS for 15 years (most of those were part time for failing his 30 days twice in a row) where he served as a shop steward (and was removed for his egregious behavior), and previously SuperValu. He has taken extensive labor courses in union representation and organizing (meaning a steward training class). He holds a BA in Business Administration.

Next is the qualifications of my current Sec/Tres.
The Membership Candidate:
He has been a member of Local 251 since 1977. Prior to becoming an officer, he worked at Rhode Island Produce Company, PRM Concrete and M&G Convoy (Allied) Carhaul, where he also held Shop Steward positions. Elected a Trustee for Local 251 in 1992, he went on to become President and Business Agent in 1995, 1998, 2001, and 2004. In September, 2006, He became Secretary-Treasurer and Principal Executive Officer. In addition, he has held many other positions over the years:
•Member of the Negotiating Committee Eastern Region New England Supplemental Agreement
•Co-Chair of the Eastern Automobile Transporters Joint Arbitration Committee
•National and Eastern Area Automobile Transporters Joint Arbitration Committee
•Eastern and National Negotiating Committee for Automobile Transporters
•New England Joint Area Committee Freight Panel
•New England Freight Interpretation's Committee
•Recording Secretary--Teamsters Joint Council 10 New England
•Advisory Trustee -- New England Teamsters Federal Credit Union
• Car-haul Director for Joint Council 10 New England
•Co-Chair of Teamsters' Health Services and Insurance Plan
•Member of the Rhode Island Labor Advisory Council
•AFL-CIO Executive Board Member
He is currently working with Local Unions throughout the country on campaigns to organize the non-union Carhaul companies and has served on the National UPS Freight Negotiating Committee.

Now who would you rather run your local?

Here's a qualification you left out..

1) He voted to approve this contract in the two man meeting that ended up affecting 140 thousand teamsters negatively.

2) The AU251 candidiate did not.

If i was a member, I would chose candidate number 2.

Pretty simple stuff.

Peace

TOS

1) He voted to approve this contract in the two man meeting that ended up affecting 140 thousand teamsters negatively.

Pretty simple stuff.

Peace

TOS
Yea just like your over zealous nature with everything you would run your local into the ground. The good thing is that you would never move up and run it all into the ground. You are an angry person and angry people don't make sane decisions. Your a conspiracy theory everyone/everything is against you kind of guy/girl.

Thats might have worked in the old days but we need to evolve with the times. You my friend (probably not) are an angry dinosaur. Your members would be folish to follow you because you are crazy.

stink219

Pretty simple stuff.

Peace

TOS
You are correct. Also keep in mind the first candidate also vocally approved both the TA and supplement.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yeah, just like your over zealous nature with everything you would run your local into the ground. The good thing is that you would never move up and run it all into the ground. You are an angry person and angry people don't make sane decisions. You're a conspiracy theory everyone/everything is against you kind of guy/girl.

Thats might have worked in the old days but we need to evolve with the times. You my friend (probably not) are an angry dinosaur. Your members would be foolish to follow you because you are crazy.

You mean like how he replied below?

In Emily Gets Her Gun, Emily Miller tells her personal story of how being a single, female victim of a home invasion drove her to try to obtain a legally registered gun in Washington, D.C. The narrative–sometimes shocking, other times hilarious in its absurdity–gives the reader a real life understanding of how gun–control laws only make it more difficult for honest, law–abiding people to get guns, while violent crime continues to rise.

But that’s just the beginning. Beyond her personal story, Emily shares facts and newly uncovered research to expose the schemes politicians on Capitol Hill, in the White House, and around the country are using to deny people their Second Amendment rights. Emily Gets Her Gun is a must–read for anyone who knows that denying our gun rights is just the first step toward denying all our rights.

Hopefully, she ends up shooting herself with it. that would make my day.

peace

TOS

This is the type of guy you want as an officer in your Union Local? Geez!

stink219

I'd vote for 407 any day. He gets what's going on. He knows way more than the average union worker. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a position in the near future.

You know me...
Look at their slate. The guy running for Secretary/Treasurer failed his 30 days twice. Made 22.3 by the skin of his teeth. Was removed as a pt steward for reasons I can't speak of yet. Never held a union position. If he is a mistake maker, I don't want him screwing up my bennies, pension or contract.

LMAO! You don't want the Secretary/Treasurer screwing up the finances? Have...have you BEEN to a union meeting in the last 3-4 years? Have you heard the grunts and groans when the financial report is read to the membership? You DO know that "Negative X amount" means we LOST money...correct? I just want to make sure we're talking about the same Union and local. You WERE referring to Teamsters Local 251 in Providence RI, correct? The local that took in 3.5 million dollars last year and is completely and utterly broke at this point in time, right? Same local? Because you are either living on a different planet, speaking of a different local, or just the ************. Which is it Stinky?

Last edited by a moderator:

You know me...
My favorite is the guy running for Trustee on the United Action Slates list his qualifications as "works in the Laundry Department". I mean is this a joke? I'm not knocking what the man does for a living but I will knock that I feel he maybe a severely under qualified. So am I to trust that he will look over the books of the Secretary Treasurer for inconsistencies?

...Really brother? You're attacking their pick for TRUSTEE of all positions? You are aware that currently incarcerated mobster "C*" S*s son, Anthony S* was appointed Trustee by B*, right? Are you actually arguing for keeping the mob element in local 251? Is that your argument? That's who you are taking up for? Gonna stamp your stinky seal of approval on having the illiterate son of a wiseguy check our locals books? You honestly cannot see what is wrong in Local 251? Everything is just fine? Really bro?

You know me...
Lmao!!! Nice!!
So here is a comparison of qualifications between the dude running for Sec/Tres (No names to protect identity). I put additional facts in parenthesis. This info was taken of the web.

UA251 Candidate: Has been an active members of UPS for 15 years (most of those were part time for failing his 30 days twice in a row) where he served as a shop steward (and was removed for his egregious behavior), and previously SuperValu. He has taken extensive labor courses in union representation and organizing (meaning a steward training class). He holds a BA in Business Administration.

Next is the qualifications of my current Sec/Tres.
The Membership Candidate:
He has been a member of Local 251 since 1977. Prior to becoming an officer, he worked at Rhode Island Produce Company, PRM Concrete and M&G Convoy (Allied) Carhaul, where he also held Shop Steward positions. Elected a Trustee for Local 251 in 1992, he went on to become President and Business Agent in 1995, 1998, 2001, and 2004. In September, 2006, He became Secretary-Treasurer and Principal Executive Officer. In addition, he has held many other positions over the years:
•Member of the Negotiating Committee Eastern Region New England Supplemental Agreement
•Co-Chair of the Eastern Automobile Transporters Joint Arbitration Committee
•National and Eastern Area Automobile Transporters Joint Arbitration Committee
•Eastern and National Negotiating Committee for Automobile Transporters
•New England Joint Area Committee Freight Panel
•New England Freight Interpretation's Committee
•Recording Secretary--Teamsters Joint Council 10 New England
•Advisory Trustee -- New England Teamsters Federal Credit Union
• Car-haul Director for Joint Council 10 New England
•Co-Chair of Teamsters' Health Services and Insurance Plan
•Member of the Rhode Island Labor Advisory Council
•AFL-CIO Executive Board Member
He is currently working with Local Unions throughout the country on campaigns to organize the non-union Carhaul companies and has served on the National UPS Freight Negotiating Committee.

Now who would you rather run your local?

You forgot that the Membership slate candidate:

•Used his Hoffa appointed "Car Haul Director"position to cut a back room deal/4 page rider with ole buddy/Ex Teamster Official/turncoat/traitor/all around scum bag, Paul H*, who works as a labor adviser to Jack Cooper Transport, that undermines one of the best Teamster contracts in the country by agreeing to a $5.00 per hour pension concession. (Click here https://web.archive.org/web/2013081...ult/files/LocalRiderJackCooperSpecialized.pdf to see the 4 page Rider the scumbag ST that Stinky loves so much signed)

• All but committed perjury to try and save his manfriend Glenn T* from an IRB investigation for embezzling over $3,000 dollars from his dues funded meals card that came with his appointed position as "Project Coordinator" (Glorified Organizer)

• Decided it would be a good idea to place a BA that had been run out of every barn he was assigned to for screwing over the membership in charge of HALF THE LOCAL at Rhode Island Hospital, and then, acted surprised when he :censored2: it up!

Face it Stinky, your boys are going down. Either come to terms with that and adapt, or go down with them. Either way, you are one of the FEW in this local that doesn't see that change is desperately needed. 3 more years of your boys, this local will be bankrupt. The United Actions slate will turn that around on day ONE with an approximate 50% reduction in officer pay. Wake up Stinky, the times, they are a changin my friend.

•Used his Hoffa appointed "Car Haul Director"position to cut a back room deal/4 page rider with ole buddy/Ex Teamster Official/turncoat/traitor/all around scum bag, Paul H*, who works as a labor adviser to Jack Cooper Transport, that undermines one of the best Teamster contracts in the country by agreeing to a $5.00 per hour pension concession. (Click here https://web.archive.org/web/2013081...ult/files/LocalRiderJackCooperSpecialized.pdf to see the 4 page Rider the scumbag ST that Stinky loves so much signed)

• All but committed perjury to try and save his manfriend Glenn T* from an IRB investigation for embezzling over $3,000 dollars from his dues funded meals card that came with his appointed position as "Project Coordinator" (Glorified Organizer)

• Decided it would be a good idea to place a BA that had been run out of every barn he was assigned to for screwing over the membership in charge of HALF THE LOCAL at Rhode Island Hospital, and then, acted surprised when he :censored2: it up!

Face it Stinky, your boys are going down. Either come to terms with that and adapt, or go down with them. Either way, you are one of the FEW in this local that doesn't see that change is desperately needed. 3 more years of your boys, this local will be bankrupt. The United Actions slate will turn that around on day ONE with an approximate 50% reduction in officer pay. Wake up Stinky, the times, they are a changin my friend.
You seem frustersted.

stink219

Look at their slate. The guy running for Secretary/Treasurer failed his 30 days twice. Made 22.3 by the skin of his teeth. Was removed as a pt steward for reasons I can't speak of yet. Never held a union position. If he is a mistake maker, I don't want him screwing up my bennies, pension or contract.

LMAO! You don't want the Secretary/Treasurer screwing up the finances? Have...have you BEEN to a union meeting in the last 3-4 years? Have you heard the grunts and groans when the financial report is read to the membership? You DO know that "Negative X amount" means we LOST money...correct? I just want to make sure we're talking about the same Union and local. You WERE referring to Teamsters Local 251 in Providence RI, correct? The local that took in 3.5 million dollars last year and is completely and utterly broke at this point in time, right? Same local? Because you are either living on a different planet, speaking of a different local, or just the stupidest son of a bitch on 2 legs. Which is it Stinky?
I go to every meeting son. Its quite simple. You can get all this info from your communist news paper. Just read the LM2's son.

stink219

My favorite is the guy running for Trustee on the United Action Slates list his qualifications as "works in the Laundry Department". I mean is this a joke? I'm not knocking what the man does for a living but I will knock that I feel he maybe a severely under qualified. So am I to trust that he will look over the books of the Secretary Treasurer for inconsistencies?

...Really brother? You're attacking their pick for TRUSTEE of all positions? You are aware that currently incarcerated mobster "Chippy" Scivola's son, Anthony Scivola was appointed Trustee by Barrios, right? Are you actually arguing for keeping the mob element in local 251? Is that your argument? That's who you are taking up for? Gonna stamp your stinky seal of approval on having the illiterate son of a wiseguy check our locals books? You honestly cannot see what is wrong in Local 251? Everything is just fine? Really bro?
So your saying that a guy who's father associated with friends of powerful friends naturally has to be a criminal himself right? Not a business owner for 15 years, not an electrician at the hospital, not a steward or not a liaison. Your actually calling him a criminal? That libelous of you. I hope your not running for an elected position.

stink219

Oh yes, the lies of the TDU. Read the deal that was signed. Wasn't it enough that you had to apologize for slander already? Ask your boy Fred Z about the side deal. Forgot that he ran away from it?

Um, Glen was Stu's boy. You know, the drug dealer that used to run our local. That was banished from union activity forever. The guy you were hanging with at the RI TDU party? You need to get your facts straight.

Wtf are you taking about? Run out of every barn? The guy was the most successful UPS BA we ever had.

Now it's a 50% reduction in pay? So why don't you say what you folks will make? Your saying that the top pay will be 80k? That's what you said right?

over9five

Staff member
Please don't post full names, guys. You're putting the site in a bad position.

We'll not go lightly on this anymore.

Thanks to those who have been using initials.

You know me...
I go to every meeting son. Its quite simple. You can get all this info from your communist news paper. Just read the LM2's son.

I read the LM2's the second they came out there Stinky. Just like I have every year since I became a Teamster. I was actually surprised at how early they came out this year. See, the difference between myself and a run of the mill :censored2: like yourself is, I have a college education, an IQ over 120 and the aptitude to compare, contrast, and develop an algorithm based on the data from the past 15 years of LM2's. I also understand that if local 251 keeps going in the direction your regime is taking it, there won't be a local 251 left to be proud of. A reality that people like yourself, whom are unwavering in their loyalty to people rather than the essence of being a Teamster, and what Unions are all about, will never see passed their blinders to avoid.

You know me...
So your saying that a guy who's father associated with friends of powerful friends naturally has to be a criminal himself right? Not a business owner for 15 years, not an electrician at the hospital, not a steward or not a liaison. Your actually calling him a criminal? That libelous of you. I hope your not running for an elected position.

The libel angle only works if the statement is untrue. Click here RHODE ISLAND JUDICIARY then click on "Search by defendant name" and type the mans first and last name into the appropriate fields. Notice the felony? It's not Libel if its true.