3 Accidents in a year

1pocket73

I drive feeder and today I got into my second tier 1 of 2016.First was in January and happened on site.So now I get to sweat it for a month before that January one "goes away".

Anybody else been in a situation like this?Also,I know the contract says that 3 avoidable in a year is grounds for bye bye,but does that mean the company sticks by it or is each situation handled differently?Thanks for any input......

By The Book

I drive feeder and today I got into my second tier 1 of 2016.First was in January and happened on site.So now I get to sweat it for a month before that January one "goes away".

Anybody else been in a situation like this?Also,I know the contract says that 3 avoidable in a year is grounds for bye bye,but does that mean the company sticks by it or is each situation handled differently?Thanks for any input......
They could very well terminate you after peak if your third accident comes before the one year anniversary of your first one.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Jeezus man, wtf you doing that you keep wrecking?

542thruNthru

Disability time . Till u drop one . Accidents and attendance are black and white discipline.

We had a guy get into a accident then go on disability for 6 months. The first day he came back he got into a accident. 4 months later he had another. He was fired. He was told disability time didn't count towards his 9 months.

over9five

Staff member
You'll never get the leather jacket, the wall plaque, the glass, the breakfast, the cool shirts, etc etc..... if you keep hitting everything in sight!!

Box Ox

Screen-Shot-2014-09-26-at-3.57.35-PM.jpg