340 Methods Violations

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by HOWNOWBROWNCAFE, Apr 19, 2010.

Where can I find a list of all 340 methods violations for drivers?
  2. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

You mean methods. Before you find the 340 methods, be warned, there can be no violation if you don't know what "they" are. After you read them in this link I'm giving you, you will be all knowing. Run and cover yourself, and don't forget your METHODS!
  3. bad company

bad company semi-pro

PM me your email address if you want the most current one emailed to you in PDF format.
  4. JonFrum

JonFrum Member

5. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

And to think that this all started from the 10 commandments.:wink2:
  6. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

This is what happens when IE gets involved.
  7. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Lol, spit out a bunch of food on that one!!!!
  8. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

The less you know the less you have to worry about breaking.
  9. Why would you go to a union organization for info on UPS methods? Isn't that analoguos to going to UPS for the contract book? Why not go to the source?

I have a copy of it though if you have any questions feel free to ask. The thing is 77 pages long!!

SWORDFISH New Member

If UPS truly wants to cut costs they should cut some of these deparments. IE would be a good one start w/.
  11. beatupbrown

beatupbrown Member

If everyone worked by the methods UPS would cut no routes .
  12. 705red

705red Browncafe Steward

So if we have a question we should not go to a union website and look for ourselves, but only ask you and you will answer our questions. HHHMMMMM

This has to be one of the most silliest reply's in the Cafe's history.
  13. Relax i am not affiliated, just participating and encouraging conversation. Seriously though, going to TDU for UPS methods is like going to UPS for a copy of the Teamster bylaws. How well are your TDU UPS methods going to hold up in any argument with anyone.

SWORDFISH New Member

You must be talking about where your from(refering to avatar).