Thanks to the Teamsters

AttackedHawk34

I don't post often but I want to thank the Teamsters union for getting my job back. I thought I was gone for the violation of the Professional Conduct policy. I promise to be a better driver. I want to thank the stewards and BAs and others who do the selfless work behind the scenes for us drivers that mess up from time time.

I don't post often but I want to thank the Teamsters union for getting my job back. I thought I was gone for the violation of the Professional Conduct policy. I promise to be a better driver. I want to thank the stewards and BAs and others who do the selfless work behind the scenes for us drivers that mess up from time time.
Take us back to the beginning...

I was mishandling packages on camera not following methods and pissed off the director of security. I wasn't representing the company in a good light.
Dis you?

giphy (2) (31).gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was mishandling packages on camera not following methods and pissed off the director of security. I wasn't representing the company in a good light.
"Aggressive sorting, overly enthusiastic final delivery" not mishandling.

Last edited:

Wally

That's probably why they added the anti harrasment part on my termination letter. Learn from my mistakes teamsters take a breath and regain focus and do it properly.
Anti harassment? You are against harassment and they want to fire you for that?

AttackedHawk34

Anti harassment? You are against harassment and they want to fire you for that?
To be honest sir I'm still lost at that part. I'm just going to chalk it up as me being aggressive with them packages. Honestly I never threatened anyone. It probably was my frustration that got misconstrued with some form of harrasment. One thing I do know is this is in my record and this will be used as a catalyst or foundation if I get in any more trouble which I will not get in.

Wally

To be honest sir I'm still lost at that part. I'm just going to chalk it up as me being aggressive with them packages. Honestly I never threatened anyone. It probably was my frustration that got misconstrued with some form of harrasment. One thing I do know is this is in my record and this will be used as a catalyst or foundation if I get in any more trouble which I will not get in.
So now it's two charges against you.

Anything else?

rod

Retired 22 years
My motto was wait until you are in the privacy of the back of your truck with the bulkhead and rear doors both shut before you take you anxiety out. There were days those packages took a severe beating.

AttackedHawk34

So now it's two charges against you.

Anything else?
Yea it was two I intentionally left the second part out out of shame, but to be honest I don't see how aggressively handling packages lead to harrasment. If anything I did harrasment to them packages.I didn't want to post about my mishaps, but I did becuase I want others to learn from my dumb mistakes and be better than me when searching these forums

Last edited:

SandSpida

My motto was wait until you are in the privacy of the back of your truck with the bulkhead and rear doors both shut before you take you anxiety out. There were days those packages took a severe beating.
Threw my hand cart in the back of my truck very first year of driving. Broke the plate right off. Learned 2 valuable lessons. Always have a second hand cart stashed and take out frustrations on packages or customers.