50% MIP, 12k employees being cut

anonymous23456

Chief Marketing Officer
Ohhh...he volunteered to quit last month with golden parachute! He probably got millions out of it.

Kevin-Warren-brand-genius-2023-652x367.jpg

Maybe so but another division that needs a haircut.
I'm not a fan of marketing, but how do you attract new sales when they have no one they can pick up the phone for?

Carol wants to win back lost customers and win some more pharma shippers, how is she going to do that and keep what we have when all the customer problems-solvers are gone

RangerMan06

I'm not a fan of marketing, but how do you attract new sales when they have no one they can pick up the phone for?

Carol wants to win back lost customers and win some more pharma shippers, how is she going to do that and keep what we have when all the customer problems-solvers are gone
Do you believe there is a single business in this country that doesn't know what UPS is? Or how to dial 1800PickUPS?
We should outsource a sales team to answer those calls paid on commission only and to set up those new accounts.
Problem solving should be done on a local level by local management including setting up shipping systems at all accounts. BAM just saved (made) the company billions

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Customer problem solvers LOL the ones I knew created more problems than they ever solved here’s just one example told 4 shippers on the same pickup run. Yeah no problem you can be the last pickup of the day

What's your ETA

They shouldn't have cut air drivers.
They should have left resi commits at 10:30
They should have kept the 1500 commit on buisness savers.
They shouldn't have cut drop box times.
They shouldn't have cut bulk vans and sent package cars for 4 skids. ( my customers don't like this)
They shouldn't send you out on Monday with 4 bulk stops across 70 miles when every customer likes them early.

UPS used to be flexible and I think a lot of our customers feel like we don't want their business.
The word you’re looking for is “Service” Wall St controls 72% of our stock now, you can delete it from our name because It’s gone forever.