50% MIP, 12k employees being cut

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
she didn't say how much of that 12k is management, but presumably a bunch of people will get cut (most likely on road, this has been the plan for literally years)

she blames our revenue, which is down over LY sure but it's still beating pre-COVID which is the true measure of things

tl;dr is "we overstaffed for what we thought would be the new normal in the [strongest economy in history], whoopsie doopsie that wasn't true, you're fired thanks for your service"
I feel like she’s repeating more of the same steps she did at Home Depot and just using corpo newspeak to the normie masses.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
As with most companies and corporations those so-called executive levels are filled with entitled employees who actually believe they are worth their overinflated salaries and perks. Most of them are in total denial on why they were placed into those positions in the first place. Expect a lot of back stabbing once this new and improved “Better not Bigger” concept takes affect.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Those hitting close to the numbers are basically immune to harassment here. 1.5 hours over? Production ride. It never ends. I've not seen a runner gunner fired.
How many of them get hit with injuries though? Or even make it to retirement? I understand the no harassment part. I guess once one goes full time it’s more or less the same, but with bigger stakes at hand.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
If Americans have balls, we would have had general strike shutting down the country and hold all Wall Street and politicians accountable.
We almost had that during the occupy wall street years and many normies were beginning to notice and then suddenly race issues started to prop up everywhere in the media and here we are today. More divided than ever while they profit from it.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
How many of them get hit with injuries though? Or even make it to retirement? I understand the no harassment part. I guess once one goes full time it’s more or less the same, but with bigger stakes at hand.
I agree with you. I'm lucky enough to have a route that I can make decent numbers on while following methods. The guys dropping 200 stops by 4 are the same guys you see getting hip and shoulder surgery.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I prefer to call myself part of the deep state resistance
IMG_4917.png

Thebrownblob

actually you'll be getting MOAR of it

if you think Wall St believes the way to profitability is to let blue-collar workers think for themselves, you're on fantasy planet

That actually seems to have been the case over the years whenever they’ve done so-called “trimming the fat”. It’s usually been the ones that actually knew what they were doing that hit the road, and we were left with the less competent people, so now we go further down.