59 Dano loves football

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You asked if the grim reaper collected my playbook and I asked why would he do such a thing.

What's it like being confused by simple answers to your own questions?

floridays

You asked if the grim reaper collected my playbook and I asked why would he do such a thing.

What's it like being confused by simple answers to your own questions?
You got me.
The grim reaper in football refers to being cut.
I was referring to getting cut, not the grim reaper.

bacha29

You got me.
The grim reaper in football refers to being cut.
I was referring to getting cut, not the grim reaper.
It's not the " Grim Reaper". The assistant coach who comes and tells the player that the coach wants to see him and to bring his playbook is often called....."The Turk".

bacha29

Both terms are used.
Dano is into hero worship in all forms. He has an entire room full of super hero figurines. Even as an adult he still gets them out and plays with them. His mom even has to bring his supper up to him when he's in there all day which is most days.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Dano is into hero worship in all forms. He has an entire room full of super hero figurines. Even as an adult he still gets them out and plays with them. His mom even has to bring his supper up to him when he's in there all day which is most days.
You sure do fantasize about Dano a lot. Hope you keep enough Kleenex around.

yadig

Dano probably has a lot on his plate. Those damn contractors wanting more money has thrown a wrench in his plans. I just hope it doesn’t affect his bonus or 5 star reward.

bacha29

You sure do fantasize about Dano a lot. Hope you keep enough Kleenex around.
Over the course of a lifetime you come in contact with quite a few Dano types. They're all the same. All have a completely undeserved sense of self importance. In a way you have to feel sorry for them given their inability to accept themselves for what they are.

59 Dano

Huge if true.

59 Dano

Dano probably has a lot on his plate. Those damn contractors wanting more money has thrown a wrench in his plans. I just hope it doesn’t affect his bonus or 5 star reward.
Contractors are on the Ground side. Their issues don't affect me.

bacha29

They don't use playbooks now. They use tablet devices.
Different device . Still referred to as "the playbook" but I concede to you the point. Then again I'm not the sports hero worshiper you are. But, I understand Dano. It's not your fault that you are as about as athletically coordinated as a guy with two left nuts.

59 Dano

Different device . Still referred to as "the playbook" but I concede to you the point. Then again I'm not the sports hero worshiper you are. But, I understand Dano. It's not your fault that you are as about as athletically coordinated as a guy with two left nuts.
The only thing to be said about my nuts is that you're constantly on them.