70% of people that contract Ebola die...we hand our Diad over to hundreds daily. Are you worried??

Returntosender

It's anyone who touches anything. Packages/mail, sweat left on exercise equipment at gym. People coughing on they're hands then touching cards/dice, and slot machines buttons.

margaritaville

Ive had two people in the last week cough INTO their hand as im handing them the diad. My face is just like :angry:. Cant they cough into their shoulder? and not directly into their hand. One apoligized after they realized that was gross. The other person didnt care.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Ive had two people in the last week cough INTO their hand as im handing them the diad. My face is just like :angry:. Cant they cough into their shoulder? and not directly into their hand. One apoligized after they realized that was gross. The other person didnt care.
This happens hundreds of times to hundreds of thousands of ups drivers daily. It's only a matter of time......

Ive had two people in the last week cough INTO their hand as im handing them the diad. My face is just like :angry:. Cant they cough into their shoulder? and not directly into their hand. One apoligized after they realized that was gross. The other people didnt care.
Tell your management team that it's a safety concern and the you want a remedy to this. If the solution isn't the one you like take it to the grievance procedure. This is how to get things changed. Doing it under article 18 makes the process go quicker.

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
5 Altman nurses were on same flight as Amber Vinceint on cleveland flight. The Akron area where nurse stayed is locked down like a movie. No one knows exactly how many people she had recent contact with. It is spreading way easier than public health officials are saying.

ChristianUp$

I would bring 1,200 plastic each week bags just not to catch the virus. I'm going to speak to management tomorrow about this. I go through to much hand sanitizer. It's in my cup holder all day out there.

rod

Retired 22 years
5 Altman nurses were on same flight as Amber Vinceint on cleveland flight. The Akron area where nurse stayed is locked down like a movie. No one knows exactly how many people she had recent contact with. It is spreading way easier than public health officials are saying.

And she flew even knowing she already had a low grade fever. That was thoughtful of her.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
With Ebola going around I'm glad I'm in the hood. You know where the only places people travel to is the liquor store.
Yeah I get a big fat woman coming to the door sucking the bbq sauce off her fingers and I'm like ohhh, yeah you're all set. I'll agree to pay the claim before i'd let her touch my board.

Even so, I'll take nasty hood bbq saliva over ebola.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Yeah I get a big fat woman coming to the door sucking the bbq sauce off her fingers and I'm like ohhh, yeah you're all set. I'll agree to pay the claim before i'd let her touch my board.

Even so, I'll take nasty hood bbq saliva over ebola.

My hood is mexicano. Most people think I'm the police or immigration or just plain Dont care why I'm at the door. So my interactions are limited at best lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
She contacted center for disease control before she took the flight and reported the fever. They allowed her to fly. It's not on her.

I know that but both of them should have known better from what I understand about Ebola. Everything I have ever read or heard on the news is that it is contagious once you develop a fever. Unless the CDC has changed their mind someone sure dropped the ball and should be out of a job---period.