Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by TooTechie, Jul 25, 2013.

1. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Wow, absolutely loved the 70 degree weather in New England today. Didn't even care that it was raining. Felt soo good compared to 98 degree crap. I didn't touch my jug of water and only drank 2 of my 5 drinks in my cooler all day. Tomorrow is supposed to be almost as cool. woohoo.

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Great sleeping weather too. Had the windows open last night, got down to 55 where I live.
    ​Perfect weather today.
  3. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

Where you guys out of?
  4. didyousheetit

didyousheetit Active Member

beautiful here in upper Midwest as well. Had a couple of my accounts buy my lunch today, we went to bbq joint had brisket pulled pork and italian sausage all on a Kaiser roll. Barely able to finish today.

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Not that far north of you
  6. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

82 and sunny here. These are the days ill work 12 hours and love every second of it.
  7. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Word on the weather today on the east coast. Absolutely beautiful day for delivering.
  8. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

You all suck. (j/k) still in the 90's here with close to 100 heat index.
  9. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

The pool is a nice 79 degrees today. Vacation is tough.
  10. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

With a lunch like that ,you will qualify in Feeders in no time my friend !!!
  11. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

And sleeping !!

BSWALKS Easily Amused

It was! Window fans in, a comforter, & my Min Pin keeping herself warm on my feet!
  13. mixyo

mixyo Active Member

This week has been wonderful for working. It's been in the mid 50's every morning when I arrive at work. So glad that awful heat wave is over.