8:00pm rule?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
We have also been told that we need to be more accurate with our ETA's.
Centers in my area switched from asking ETAs to expecting us to message in if over 9.5. I have yet to send that message and not a :censored2: has been given. I message in when I need a meet for pickup pieces and that's about it.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

oldngray

nowhere special
What sucks is when you send in an optimistic early ETA then start getting held up by delays, and then you get a message you have to go help someone else because you had an early ETA. It doesn't matter if you try to revise that original estimate. And they only pull that :censored2: on the same drivers they always send to help other people. Even if it is work from other loops miles away from you.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Centers in my area switched from asking ETAs to expecting us to message in if over 9.5. I have yet to send that message and not a :censored2: has been given. I message in when I need a meet for pickup pieces and that's about it.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck
I would always tell them in the morning if I wasn't gonna make 9.5, at which point I was usually told "you'll be fine". The next day I would get asked why I didn't send a message and I would say because you told me I was gonna be fine, believe me I'm as shocked as you are about how it all turned out.

oldngray

nowhere special
I would always tell them in the morning if I wasn't gonna make 9.5, at which point I was usually told "you'll be fine". The next day I would get asked why I didn't send a message and I would say because you told me I was gonna be fine, believe me I'm as shocked as you are about how it all turned out.

You can tell them in the morning and it seldom does any good. They just want to get everyone out of the building hoping that problems will magically go away.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What sucks is when you send in an optimistic early ETA then start getting held up by delays, and then you get a message you have to go help someone else because you had an early ETA. It doesn't matter if you try to revise that original estimate. And they only pull that :censored2: on the same drivers they always send to help other people. Even if it is work from other loops miles away from you.
Only a rookie would give an early eta.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You always get out at like 6pm you said though so it sounds like they don't send you to help people.

By the way if you don't start until 9:40 and get out at 6pm, are you going code 5 everyday and working part time cuz that's not even 8 hours if my math is right.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Only a rookie would give an early eta.
A smart driver with an alternate plan of super stickin it up their :censored2: to get mad ot instead of getting help just to be a peckerhead and prove a point to these :censored2:nuttz would do something like giving an early eta also, just saying, all about strategy homeboy lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
A smart driver with an alternate plan of super stickin it up their :censored2: to get mad ot instead of getting help just to be a peckerhead and prove a point to these :censored2:nuttz would do something like giving an early eta also, just saying, all about strategy homeboy lol.
WUT?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Heres plain English for ya. They piss you off, you give them an early eta that your going to be in by, because you don't want them to send you help, because you wanna take them super late with the ot because they pissed you off so bad. Is that better lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Wut he is saying is , for example you have pick ups till 6 and will have 20 stops left after pick ups and a 30 minute drive back to center , eta you give is 7 which is way early for work remaining , then they have a driver in your loop who has a 9 pm eta so they tell you to go take 10 stops off him , so then you come back to building at 9 45 pm and " stick it up there ass".

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Wut he is saying is , for example you have pick ups till 6 and will have 20 stops left after pick ups and a 30 minute drive back to center , eta you give is 7 which is way early for work remaining , then they have a driver in your loop who has a 9 pm eta so they tell you to go take 10 stops off him , so then you come back to building at 9 45 pm and " stick it up there ass".
I guess so lmfao