8:00pm rule?

ups1990

0:00 / 3:32

Don't ever forget the American Dream baby.
Hard times is when a computer daddy, a computer organizes your route!

FilingBluesFL

We've got this "rule," also.

I've seen pallets of work being brought back.

This morning, a driver was getting in to an argument with a supervisor accusing him of delivering work that was brought back...

I was consistently working from 9:30-10pm most days up until last week.

Ah well, so much for the easy money.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown

This morning, a driver was getting in to an argument with a supervisor accusing him of delivering work that was brought back...
Well it wouldn't be hard to find out. Just write down a couple of the tracking numbers and look them up if you don't have them the next morning.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We've got this "rule," also.

I was consistently working from 9:30-10pm most days up until last week.

Ah well, so much for the easy money.
I had a super sweet week for a change. So easy tue to fri it actually didn't feel like I even worked. That's sad but oh so cool lol. I made sure I planned out decent though so hopefully they will keep these extra routes in and showing them I don't need a lot of stops to plan out good meanwhile running good numbers and bringing her in at a really good time. Do I think it will last? OH HELL NO lol, but im a run with the easy shiznitt as long as the JUMPMEISTER can baby lmfao.

I had a super sweet week for a change. So easy tue to fri it actually didn't feel like I even worked. That's sad but oh so cool lol. I made sure I planned out decent though so hopefully they will keep these extra routes in and showing them I don't need a lot of stops to plan out good meanwhile running good numbers and bringing her in at a really good time. Do I think it will last? OH HELL NO lol, but im a run with the easy shiznitt as long as the JUMPMEISTER can baby lmfao.
Can you post that,In English? :bigsmile2::bigsmile2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm hearing of the 8pm rule lately in PCM's lately...just thought I'd add to the pig pile.

We had a driver who was given a warning letter for going past 8pm. The kicker is he had called the building to tell them he would be over but he didn't call early enough so that help (which would have been me) could have sent. He is grieving the warning letter.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We had a driver who was given a warning letter for going past 8pm. The kicker is he had called the building to tell them he would be over but he didn't call early enough so that help (which would have been me) could have sent. He is grieving the warning letter.

Whew! Dodged that bullet!

govols019

You smell that?
We had one driver given a warning letter for working past 8PM. Two weeks later we had a driver given a warning letter for having missed pieces to make the 8PM curfew. It's awesome...LOL.

S

selfcancelsignal

From the full court shot, to the hole in 1. This guy & his arrogance were always my favorite. "Absolutely Perfect!"

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1407894172.270709.jpg

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
pity.jpg
pity.jpg

some1else

Banned
Been grievances filed and won on this. For a late pick up is one thing but moving start time for Joe Shmoe for no reason other than 9.5 is harassment.

My center is threatening to do it with cover drivers. That just isn't gonna fly.
When they push your start time back just come in at the old time or a little earlier and file for supes working.

Every few years we get a new manager and they decide they dont like me doing everything im supposed to in the morning (verify airs, hazmats, pre trip, get handcart, waybils, airbils etc) and recording leave building accurately. So they change my start time back becuae somehow that will fix am time? Once the grievance start piling up it goes back. Money grievance are the only ones they understand