800-220-4126 Harassment (On Topic Please)

Integrity

Binge Poster
Punch a bully in the face and he'll stop bothering you. Fight or flight. Fight fire with fire. Im not sure how to explain it to you. The only person who can give my crap is my wife.
Do you like the person you are when you are harassing him?

It seem like you may be behaving in the same manner that you find objectionable.

Does this help anyone else?

Gear

Parts on Order
Do you like the person you are when you are harassing him?

It seem like you may be behaving in the same manner that you find objectionable.

Does this help anyone else?

I already have a shrink at the VA, I dont need another one.
Fight or Flight. I dont like flying, so that only leaves me with one option.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Yes, I am guilty of off topic posts in this thread and am glad the moderators are trying to do something about it. It's become an epidemic here.

Too many new members and even some customers are being scared away by the bullies and clowns on the BC. Serious and "on topic" questions and threads should be responded to with serious answers.

there are plenty of fun, nonsensical threads to play around with. this issue has come up several times before and the moderators are trying to do something constructive about it.

I'll will do better in the future.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If I harass them with grievances then yeah I'm okay with who I am.

If I play mind games with them then I feel bad because it doesn't feel evenly matched.
As long as your good with it.

I don't believe the purpose or intention of filing grievances is to harass.

Driveslayer

The more complaints a mgr gets the more pats on the back he gets from the Division Mgr. it's like this trick question on the employee survey: "Do you feel like you would get harassed for filing a workers comp injury? ". Most of us would say yes not knowing it makes center management look good.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The more complaints a mgr gets the more pats on the back he gets from the Division Mgr. it's like this trick question on the employee survey: "Do you feel like you would get harassed for filing a workers comp injury? ". Most of us would say yes not knowing it makes center management look good.
Do you really believe this?

You have to be joking.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yes, I am guilty of off topic posts in this thread and am glad the moderators are trying to do something about it. It's become an epidemic here.

Too many new members and even some customers are being scared away by the bullies and clowns on the BC. Serious and "on topic" questions and threads should be responded to with serious answers.

there are plenty of fun, nonsensical threads to play around with. this issue has come up several times before and the moderators are trying to do something constructive about it.

I'll will do better in the future.
What do you expect when someone comes on here and the first couple things they see are 1. A member called "monkey butt"...2. Some guy who has a gumby avitar... 3. Another member who reads and comments on every post on this site....I could go on and on... That would scare anyone away....lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What do you expect when someone comes on here and the first couple things they see are 1. A member called "monkey butt"...2. Some guy who has a gumby avitar... 3. Another member who reads and comments on every post on this site....I could go on and on... That would scare anyone away....lol
Really!

upload_2016-8-22_21-36-29.png