804 board , row b , where are u?

CRASH501

was it a method violation or an accident? Depending on the seiousness of the accident a suspension could be called for.

Cant just type what you typed and expect us to fill in the blanks and follow along.

Ooops, to late crash has already put in his useless 2 cents!
." wow red your gonna be one of those asses also huh ? ".
Its all good i get my day in court tomorrow !.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Kid I have done every thing i can to help you, yet you refuse to take any of my advice.

If you do not think that people know who you are from your posts on here you are mistaken. You keep digging yourself a hole and burn bridges with the company and the union. You deserve whatever happens to you, maybe it will force you to grow up a little.

local804

Was it a method violation or an accident? Depending on the seiousness of the accident a suspension could be called for.
!

Actually immediate termination could be used before a suspension from just a roll away. Some tier 3 accidents people are still off the road for from accidents last month. The poster does not state any facts and just places blame on bad representation. Then of course Crash(fitting name) has to chime on in. Which day in court do you get crash? I know its not your arbitration so soon.........

Incongruity

Banned
dumped the old guys at 804
kick in the ass and out the door
hey there bud you really suck
load up your crap in your pickup truck

Now its the new guys who hopefully suck less
promise to change the world clean up the mess
we're company busters and we're really cool
before we do our job we have to go to ba school

questions arise are they really that good
people saying they shall and saying they should
have to wonder if they are good as 804 said
when running to their defense is 705red

whats the matter was their training that bad
can't answer question thats really sad
promise to communicate as a way to make things better
yet can't return phone calls, write them a letter

all want to be hero's like good ole ron carey
right now their invisibible like the good ole tooth fairy.

CRASH501

Red i know damn well that both the company and the local know who i am , i have never tried to hide who i am ! The company is actually attemping to use statements made on brown cafe against me . Good luck !! I have not said anything here that i have not said to them or the workers comp board.
I have nothing at all to hide .
Last i checked this was an open forum and my 2 cents as you have put it is just that , everyone has oppinions and you are entitled to one as well , but you know what they say about oppinion's everyone has one and they all stink !
The company can kiss my fat a..
The local , well i am still paying dues , i have not withdrawn , with the attitude and representation im getting from the local , i think my next call is to the international !

705red

Browncafe Steward
Red i know damn well that both the company and the local know who i am , i have never tried to hide who i am ! The company is actually attemping to use statements made on brown cafe against me . Good luck !! I have not said anything here that i have not said to them or the workers comp board.
Last i checked this was an open forum and my 2 cents as you have put it is just that , everyone has oppinions and you are entitled to one as well , but you know what they say about oppinion's everyone has one and they all stink !
The local , well i am still paying dues , i have not withdrawn , with the attitude and representation im getting from the local , i think my next call is to the international !

HAHAHAHHA, now thats funny! What is the International going to do? Ask the laid off 22.3s if they have retuirned their phone calls or even deadlocked their grievances so they can arbitrate them. LOL

CRASH501

WE ARE DUES PAYING MEMBERS , A CALL BACK WHEN WE ARE TOLD " CALL YA BACK IN xx AMOUNT OF TIME IS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR ! BUT THEN WHILE YOUR ON THE PHONE WITH THE LOCAL YOU GET NOTHING BUT ATTITUDE , THAT IS JUST UNCALLED FOR !

705red

Browncafe Steward
And until all is said and done , i wont ! There are too many negative people on this forum !

Now you want to keep quiet? You should have listened to me months ago and not said anything because your case is unique. You choose not to and I truly hope it has not come back to bite you in the ass.

Wish you the best, Im going to work comp court next Fri myself because UPS does not want to pay me, even after their IME agreed 100% with my doctor and his treatments. My attorneys said this could drag out for 6 months. UPS knows they have a loser in my case but they want to spend the money to break me and they will pay the penalties and fines at the conclusion just to screw with me.

CRASH501

now you want to keep quiet? You should have listened to me months ago and not said anything because your case is unique. You choose not to and i truly hope it has not come back to bite you in the ass.

Wish you the best, im going to work comp court next fri myself because ups does not want to pay me, even after their ime agreed 100% with my doctor and his treatments. My attorneys said this could drag out for 6 months. Ups knows they have a loser in my case but they want to spend the money to break me and they will pay the penalties and fines at the conclusion just to screw with me.
Unfortunately that is ups of 2010 , really is a shame how they treat their employee's

tellthetruth

Row B gave ups a free 3 day suspention to a guy in my building. He's going to get fired soon because they didn't know it was for methods. How could they just say yes without knowing all the facts. From what I was told the BA didn't even talk to the guy or find out it was his first accident till after he said yes to the suspention.

Brown Guy if the guy was doing his job maybe he won't be up to a 3 day suspension.. Remember the guy accepted it.. So maybe he felt he did some wrong, maybe someone was killed.. You don't know..

tellthetruth

Good Luck!! Hoffa butt sniffer!!