A liberal finally admits: abortion is murder!

I have to say I agree wholeheartedly with Sober's post. That being said, let me ask the qestion this way. If the tables were turned and it was us guys who could get pregnant would we want a choice?
Again choice…What is it that you’re choosing? You’re not removing a tumor. You’re choosing violence against another person

El Correcto

god is dead
It really is funny reading some of these old bad arguments and Dan Carlin bits.
Omg what if men could be pregnant! Like what if I just suddenly became pregnant. It’s a risk you accept when you consent to sex, well for most people. The debate would be the same, men are usually punished far more severely for their crimes than women and have less sway over the public when it comes to garnering sympathy.

If this was men looking for a new right it would probably be met with scorn imo. Maybe like the right to choose wether you want a part in a child’s life. My life my choice.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If the media weres fair, they would ask "is abortion the killing of a baby"? They never ask this question of pro abortion advocates? They can't risk it.

Non liberal

If men could get pregnant, abortions would be legal and available on demand, no appointment required, anywhere that tires or car parts were sold. Getting an abortion would be as quick and easy as getting an oil change.

Abortions are bad. Forcing a woman to bear an unwanted pregnancy is worse. It is truly a lesser-of-two evils situation.

No woman should ever have to go before some unaccountable authority and "beg" for permission to abort an unwanted pregnancy, or be forced to justify her decision on the basis of rape or life-threatening medical complications. It should be between the woman, her doctor and God.

I have always been fascinated by the fact that most of the anti-choice crowd are also the same people who oppose sex education in the schools, or easy access to contraception. Their entire "strategy" seems to be to lecture teenagers on the merits of abstinence in the hopes that they will not have sex until they are married. An admirable goal, but one that is not attainable in the real world.
When are people going to understand? It’s not about the woman’s irresponsible choice of having sex in her Friday night stupor. It’s about the innocent life she created that she wants to end. Wtf. Your killing someone when you abort. Murder is not allowed in a civilized society. The nerve of people that think they can murder to save themselves the inconvenience of raising a child is astounding.

Last edited:

fishtm2001

When are people going to understand? It’s not about the woman’s irresponsible choice of having sex in her Friday night stupor. It’s about the innocent life she created that she wants to end. Wtf. Your killing someone when you abort. Murder is not allowed in a civilized society. The nerve of people that think they can murder to save themselves the inconvenience of raising a child is astounding.
How do you feel about the death penalty?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
If men could get pregnant, abortions would be legal and available on demand, no appointment required, anywhere that tires or car parts were sold. Getting an abortion would be as quick and easy as getting an oil change.

Abortions are bad. Forcing a woman to bear an unwanted pregnancy is worse. It is truly a lesser-of-two evils situation.

No woman should ever have to go before some unaccountable authority and "beg" for permission to abort an unwanted pregnancy, or be forced to justify her decision on the basis of rape or life-threatening medical complications. It should be between the woman, her doctor and God.

I have always been fascinated by the fact that most of the anti-choice crowd are also the same people who oppose sex education in the schools, or easy access to contraception. Their entire "strategy" seems to be to lecture teenagers on the merits of abstinence in the hopes that they will not have sex until they are married. An admirable goal, but one that is not attainable in the real world.
1648036580335.gif